3NY.jpg
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

same to you my friend..

Comment

To you as well

Comment

From the rainforest of Hawaii.
        It is going to pour heavy rain, thunderstorms all day and night and tomorrow....and I am doing the Snoopy dance because no one will be using those underground illegal Chinese bomb fireworks for at least the next 24 hours that shake my house...I swear they have TNT in them. Thunder I can handle and new fireworks... forget it. The cats and I might be able to sleep tonight. Aloha Hawaii!

Here is to a better new year...wishing you bigger chips, to dare more, and have fun carving it is the best form of mediation that I know. hawaiian hau oli makahiki hou
        . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Ditto Randy!

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone! May you have fair winds and following seas in the coming year!

Claude
              My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/
              My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/
              My Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/claudeswoodcarving/
              My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

Gona start a Different New Year by Juicing to see if it makes a Difference in Health , Energy, and just Well Feeling . Bought myself a Juicer and went out this Morning and bought $30.00 of Produce so I'm ready to start Tomorrow. Anyone here do Juicing? Happy New Year , Everyone . Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                  Gona start a Different New Year by Juicing to see if it makes a Difference in Health , Energy, and just Well Feeling . Bought myself a Juicer and went out this Morning and bought $30.00 of Produce so I'm ready to start Tomorrow. Anyone here do Juicing? Happy New Year , Everyone . Merle
                  I have a bullet. I just started using a month ago. Not sure how much good it is doing yet. But I like the juice. Been doing apple, cucumber, a spring sald mix with spinach, kale and other lettuces. Small carrots and 1/4 of a lemon and some frozen blueberrys. Mixed with cold fillterd water. mix in some other thing now an then.
                  We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
                  https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

Our tap water is glacier/snow pack melt water. Tastes pretty good, I think. I've been drinking more plain water these past few years than ever before in my life. I've come to appreciate the thirst-quenching value. Diluted with distillates is also good.

I'd like to try the fruit juice direction but I might not be able to afford the cost.
                    Transportation up here is a killer.
                    Brian T

Comment

Hi Randy, supposed to be a lot of Good Stuff in the Vegies and Fruit that is supposed to make you feel good . I got 2 Books full of Combinations and what they do for you . Looks like you are into Juicing Pretty Good . Might be a Fun thing also . Merle

Comment

Hi Brian , I too have been drinking more Water and Juices in the last couple of Months, that's one reason I decided to do Juicing . Your Glacier Water sounds Good . Happy New Year. Merle

Comment

Originally posted by Merle Rice View Post
                          I have very severe arthritis, plus fibro which equals chronic severe pain which ten years of tons of doctors could not help me with all their pills, surgeries, and more. Years I was getting more sick, not better. One doctor suggested that I should read the China Study and later a book called How Not to Die those books were the beginning of my journey and they changed my life. Both were written by doctors and backed up with major research over the years. Pain levels were always a five or six and would often hit ten which at times needed an ER visit for ten years.

New diet... Which meant my old eating days were over...and put some serious food into my body....hard to do, but slowly within one year, it was not a fast instant thing but.....no more pre-diabetic, no more high cholesterol, and pain level major drop to very manageable low levels. I went from juicing ...to smoothies. I went slowly from meat-eating to vegetarian to vegan whole food. I have one fruit smoothie meal, and one veggie smoothie as meals. I knew it was working when medicine failed to help me. The best part ...off all meds ten years now. I invested in the Vitamix blender which is today the most used machine in my house. If you continue to juice or otherwise the Vitamix is beyond the best and longest-lasting, and unlike a regular blender, it will reduce anything almost to liquid and fast.

When pain levels go up, or I start feeling bad means I am eating the no, no foods again. Needless to say, I know lots of people who this has helped out major. The only way I could do this kind of diet is there are tons of great documentaries to support eating great and how it does heal the body from major medical issues... does help the body to cope. Today I rather drink breakfast and lunch ... than eat it. I have been on this diet for ten years and I am tons better than I ever was with all those doctors plus 200 percent better than when I was popping big pharma pills. Doctors just remark you doing 1000 times better than any patient I have with your issues, whatever you're doing keep on doing it. You must see the video movie on Youtube....Fat, Sick, and nearly Dead. I bought it and watch it every once in a while. Great video about a guy super ill who started to juice and his journey and how it changed his life. There is part two movie....which also helps you hang in there and it is very supportive of getting you on the road to better things. The hardest part,....old habits are hard to kick...but this works. I meet people all the time that have changed their diets like this who were really sick....we have not completely killed off the disease, although some have.....but our life is not being managed by diseases.

I also have not gone to ER for pain in ten years either...screaming at doctors. "Do something, cut off my legs please!!!!.".... not joking, this happen more than once. This works the body needs real whole foods.
                          Last edited by DiLeon; 12-31-2021, 03:23 PM.
                          . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Hi Di, It sounds like I might be starting a New Year off on the Right Track . Your Testimonial on what you have been going thru is very Enlightening . Juicing is a Very Powerful way to Improve your Health and it tastes Good . Thank You for Sharing your Experience with Juicing and how it helped you. It gave me more Confidence on what I'm about to start and hope to Continue . Have a Happy New Year . Merle

Comment

Boy, lots of food for thought, no pun intended, I drink a lot of spicy V8 juice???? just like it.

Oh, back to the original thought Hoping a Happy New Year & brings a great and better year to you all

The Butler & Minnie (the live doorbell)
                              Last edited by joepaulbutler; 12-31-2021, 05:12 PM.
                              . . .JoeB

Comment

Working...
                              X