Hibee gebees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibee gebees

Been working on end-of-the-year income tax info. Been at it since Mon, and the dam print is so small, it's taking lots long to do stuff. Think I'll get things wound up tomorrow just waiting for other people to send us their retirement form info for the return, always my favorite time of the year.

I saw something in the round I'm going to try when I get back to making chips & dust.
    . . .JoeB

So glad my wife gets that stuff together an our accountant does the rest. Look forward to seeing your in the round project.

Comment

I thought ( tax season ) was like a four letter word and we were not supposed to use those words on here. I would much rather hear more about your in the round prodject Joe.
      We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
      https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

My wife is and always has been the Chief CPA and tax expert in our house. However, she still insists on filing a paper form so we're still waiting for the IRS to send us the 2021 tax forms that I ordered. If it's the same as last year she wont get them until March.

Comment

When I was working, I commuted long distance to work, and also traveled for it. I conned my wife into doing the taxes a long time ago because of that. Even though I retired 7 years ago, she still does our taxes, mainly because she has a side business. TurboTax FTW!

Comment

HMNnnn, glad that period of our life is over with. Oh and I just read an article that, if you wish to inquire about your taxes ( here in the states) You will have to submit an online facial scan? Now ?
            Chuck
            Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

Comment

Another interesting thing, Because of my eyes I lost the privilege to drive, they took my driver's license and gave me an identification card, now I see I have to go down and get it renewed. ?????? I'm wondering why Just want to see if I'm still alive
              . . .JoeB

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
                Another interesting thing, Because of my eyes I lost the privilege to drive, they took my driver's license and gave me an identification card, now I see I have to go down and get it renewed. ?????? I'm wondering why Just want to see if I'm still alive
                JOE , They jest like ya!!
                Chuck
                Always hoping for a nice slice that won't need sanding!

https://woodensmallthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/

Comment

How often do you have to prove them you are still alive?

Comment

EVery four years∙∙∙∙∙I guess
                    . . .JoeB

Comment

Another interesting thing, Because of my eyes I lost the privilege to drive, they took my driver's license and gave me an identification card, now I see I have to go down and get it renewed. ?????? I'm wondering why
                      In today's world they want to see your drivers license or state ID .for lots of things at the bank, to fly, to prove to the government you are who you say you are...today you need an ID, proof of where you live, proof you got the jab....proof you not an alien from out space.
                      . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Georgia also will not allow us adults to renew license on line. My picture is totally overexposed to the point there is no facial recognition possible-just a white oval with two black dots for eyes. I guess in November, I'll let the election folk figure out if I am me. Prove where I live, I get my Georgia mail at a post office box. No utility bills to the physical address.

Comment

EVery four years∙∙∙∙∙I guess
                          Hehehe sounds a little bit comical.

Comment

Working...
                          X