No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen my Ambition ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Phil, On-wee will pass in time . Patience on my part will help. Thanks Phil. Merle

Comment

Hi,Jim, Haven't done a Wood Spirit for some time , so doing a Practice Piece to Spark my Interest. Thanks for Commenting, Merle

Comment

Hi, Arthur, That's what I always Say. Ha,Ha. Thanks Arthur. Merle

Comment

ambition is over rated. image.png

Comment

Hi, Sappy, I think your Right. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle
              When all the get up and go has got up up and gone it is just a time out to recharge the batteries. Even machines need maintenance.

A few days doing something totally different will see the hands quietly inching toward the tools again.

Often it isn't so much ambition that has flagged but a lack of stimulis to fire up the imagination.

Maybe the question to be asked is not what will I do next but what haven't I done yet.

Hey build a guitar then learn to play it when the lights no good for carving hehehe.

Comment

Hi, Mate, Some good Advice ,Thanks. Build a Guitar ? I don't think so . The only thing Musical I can Play is the Radio . Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle, Just looked it up would you believe they sale it on Amazon. Man that place a truck load of it. There it was (ambition for sale) LOL

Comment

Hi, MarkT, Placed an Order today for 1 Truck load and just in Time . The Wife dropped her Cane on the Sidewalk and it Exploded into 3 Pieces. Just got it together with 1 Coat of Poly U , should the results Tomorrow.
                    Thanks for the Heads Up on the Ambition, I needed it. Ha,Ha. Merle

Comment

When you find it, see if mine ran away with yours.

Comment

Found it! It's just ahead of "anemia" and "apathy" in the dictionary.

Comment

I found some with Desire. Merle

Comment

I'm like you lately, my "get up and go", "got up and left"! Haven't done much carving in months, something just seems missing in my life.

Bob
                            Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Hi Bob
                              I think the only thing missing in your life is the right piece of wood to carve. You will know when you find it. hehehehe.

Happy carving mate.

Comment

My ambition today working on a massive fence project...today...., on my front gate...... and forget the beer I do not drink beer that is for my sons when they come over...images (6).jpg
                                . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Working...
                                X