My one and only Grandson.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My one and only Grandson.........

Julian Ricochet St. Marie at 13 months and his first Halloween with his Boston Bull.

Funny how I loved my own kids, tolerated relatives kids and disliked everyone else's. Now I seem to pretty much like all kids.......... under the age of 10, that is.

P

Re: My one and only Grandson.........

Looks like ya got a good 'un there Pierre! Love him lots!

Al

Comment

Oh how darling! Cute costumes also! And yes.. love them lots.. time flies sooo incredibly fast with children.

Comment

Yeah, Marci...... Seems like I was a kid just a little while back.

Here he is with his Boston Bull and his Dad, my son Latigo LaGeose, fishing on the Stillwater River.
        Just click on the picture

P

Comment

Pierre .. You just cant get much cuter then that !

Grandson's are great .. arent they !

Gene

Comment

Cute little tyke!

Pierre... I know that you're a proud papa and grandpa but it might be prudent for security purposes to keep names to first names only. Just a suggestion. remember, this forum is on the open net and read by anyone from Brooklyn to Timbucktu!

Comment

Pierre,

cute grand baby there,, ain't they just something you cant get enough of,,

im a couple years senior in grand paw status with 2, 3 yr olds, and you hit it on the head, this grand paw is a softy,

even at walmarts i find kids a great attraction, i would love to bring my camera and take there pictures sometimes, but fear being arrested for a pervert,,,,

leaving a store in checkout line, a mother with 3 stair step diaper aged children, the middle one looked up me and asked are you santa clause?, (made me feel really funny) so i answered Not tonight! with a big smile and a wink,
              the kid wouldn't take his eyes off me till they were carted out the door by mom,

goes to remind me i need to get on some kind of diet,,,, I'm getting little thick in the belt these days, and the white whiskers don't help...

Comment

Yeah, a diet's in my future too. Eddy, those are first and middle names, but truth be told, the St.Marie website has been on the net for years and the name and contacts are common knowledge within the industry, but I do thank you for the heads up.

P

Comment

Working...
                X