X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tnartist05
    replied
    Re: *Christmas*

And the same to you Eddy and I hope you and your family have a great Christmas! Forrest

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied

Forest... God's Speed to you too!

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Hollis,Sir you are so right! Thanks and I hope yall have a great Christmas!

from this old jar-head him self, Tn~

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Gene my friend,it never leaves my mind how nice it was meeting you in person this past summer. Yesterday it was summer again with the temps at 75' but this Sat & Sunday we are suppose to get some really bad weather with snow. Im thankfull every day,when I wake I know its another day to be thankfull for. Going to Memphis next wk end,it will be something enjoying Christmas with my three older children and the grandbabies. I hope you Gene and your family have a great Christmas and you might get in some extra carving time! I always appreciate you Gene and all the good will you share with all of us on board here. Merry Christmas Forrest

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Thank you Feb and I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. Tn~

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

AWwwwwwwww Bonnie, With the rat races of Christmas and all the rushing here and there,its good just to really think what is Christmas all about. Mine was always making sure my children really enjoyed Christmas plus them learning the real meanings of Christmas. I appreciate your good thoughts my friend. Forrest

Leave a comment:

• gene-messer
    replied

Forrest ole friend .. wonderful expression ..
    So often we all forget the true meaning .. but it's brought back in words such as this ..

Wish i was up there right now with you and Blake .. I know it's beautiful right now ..

But maybe next year .. My work load at the plant is too heavy now ..

I think often of my visit with you and Blake and I wish so much a wonderful Christmas for both of you ..

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful carvers on this board.

God Bless

Gene

Leave a comment:

• feb
    replied

Thanks to TN and to all on the board have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Feb

Leave a comment:

• chpster90bu
    replied

Forrest...thanks so much for reminding all of us about what Christmas is REALLY about....our family, our friends, reflections of times gone by, our current blessings...all of which get so lost in these times of "political correctness", materialism, selfishness and the "me, myself, and I" attitude so prevalent today. I was touched by your sensitivity. Merry Christmas, my friend! Bonnie

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Thanks Bart!! You are so right! Forrest

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Dan I just have three grandchildren, I cant pick them up either!! LOL But Im glad to hear you are getting stronger. Reminds me of lifting weights,years ago I went and bought me a nice set of weights,man did I ever lift them!! Yea I did,lifted them from my car,lifted them to my closet in my home,once again lifted them to my car again,the last lift was back into the store where I bought them in the 1st place!! Hahheee Its alot better lifting grandbabies!! Im sure you will be lifting and holding your grandchildren and Im proud you will be able too. Thanks so much for your nice thoughts about your Christmas!! Forrest

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

Don in thoses old Ozarks Mtns,Ive been all through them years ago,really such a neat place up there. Yes now days alot of people get caught up in material things and its nice to stop and remember why we should really give thanks and to whom we need to thank. I appreciate your great comments and I know yall will be loving every min. of this Christmas and with your new grandson,he was a true gift and a blessing to your family! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about him and thats what its all about,sharing good things at this time of the year! BUTttttttttttttttt your grandson is a gift for life! Thanks again Don. Forrest

Leave a comment:

• tnartist05
    replied

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!! And a happy New Years to you also Bob L. Thks for your nice input! Forrest

Leave a comment:

• Bartster
    replied

forest,

amen, could not have said it any better myself, sometimes we do forget why we are here, GOD bless all and have a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS,

bart

Leave a comment:

• Dan Wegiel
    replied

Thanks Forrest for another wonderful post. It is a time for all of us to reflect and thank God for being so blessed. For me it is going to be one of the best as I keep getting stronger each day and by Christmas I hope to be able to pick up my grandkids (8) and give them a big hug, well, not my oldest who is 13 because he's bigger than me. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to all who share this wonderful site and especially to our troops serving all over the world.

Dan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X