William Monigal's Miniature Logging Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Monigal's Miniature Logging Camp

These are preliminary pictures from my favorite Cousin. There is a wealth of information on the way to us now with original photos and articles, but this will give you an idea of what this is about. We'll be building and devoting an entire section of our website to my Grandfather, his carvings and pertinent Family information from the time period.
    I don't have a way to size edit these at the moment but will have soon.

My Grandfather, Bill........

Early picture of my Grandmother, Clivina

Small sections of the Logging Camp and other shots. I'll post a full scale picture of the whole cam set up by the weekend.

Re: William Monigal's Miniature Logging Camp

Comment

Note Paul Bunyan in the one above.
      These are but small sections but does give you an idea of the scope of his Logging Camp.

I think one the original photos on the way shows the whole setup covering an entire basketball court. I'm anxious to get into the planning and chronological setup of the website.

P

Comment

This is currently the only reference to his work on the internet. I intend to remedy that within a few weeks.

http://www.ironcountymuseum.com/building.html

P

Comment

Pierre .. That is years of dedicated work and it is wonderful .. What determination and the love of project wont produce in the mind of a artist ..

Wonderful work and Iam sure something to not to believe unless you observe it in person ..

Great work ..

Gene

Comment

Working...
          X