X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny_S
    replied
    Re: New Year's Resolutions

My New Year resolution was, Not to make one. Easy to keep!!!!!.

Just Monkey ing around

Leave a comment:

• Marci MN
    replied

I made one of not doing more than three carvings before sitting down to paint them. I have a shelf full back there needing painting. ugh...

Another is to get more of my garden into jars this year. ( I went grocery shopping today ..double ugh)

Leave a comment:

• windsong
    replied

My New Years resolution is to try and be a better person and to reach out a hand when its needed by another.That should do me till next year!!!
    windsong

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied

Amen Oscar!

Leave a comment:

• Fergster
    replied

I found myself thinking today about how depressing new year's resolutions can be. Ok, in one way they are about making improvements, changing bad things and bringing in new ones etc - but when you think about it, they just remind you of all the bad things you did last year. Talking

Leave a comment:

• torpidhummer
    started a topic New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions

My New Years Resolution,rearrange my shop,put back all the tools I use in their rightfull place use,complete all the carvings I started instead of setting them aside for later. WOW! I cleaned out my shop,suprisinly I don't bump into things anymore, gee, all the space I have left, I have some space for new toys! Please Dear Lord, guide me into not buying anymore tools(fingers crossed).

Besides all that, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may the new year bring many happy faces(carving of course) good health all, safe carving and may the Good Lord keep our Military Forces out of harm's way.

Bless Ye All,
    Oscar
Working...
X