Other Hobbys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Hobbys

So what do you carvers do as other hobbies ?Cowboy I enjoy hunting deer , varmints , and I am a military surplus collector .

Re: Other Hobbys

Hunting,plinking and reloading ammo; Remodeling houses.

Comment

Playing slide guitar, recording music, photography, looking at the clouds and camping.

Kenny - what is plinking?

Comment

CB here,
        Vegetable Gardening, Camping, collecting lapel pins.

Comment

I read sci-fi/fantasy and play D&D. I also like to spend time with the faminly so I guess that could count as a hobby.

mikeg
          Mike B

Comment

When the weather permits, I look for indian artifacts in farmers fields near the river and spring and summer the 2 acres of flower gardens keep me busy.

Dan

Comment

Mike...you play D&D TOO???? Wow...I thought I was alone here on the board...

I play D&D, read sci-fi, fantasy, and jsut about anything else I can get my hands on, Martial arts, and Warhammer 40K.

Bob

Comment

Competitive pistol shooting, bowhunting, bird hunting, reading, woodworking, surfing the net and gardening. EMT and fireman volunteer for the area, I feel community service is important.

Scott

Comment

flamenco guitar, big crabby rottweiler, computer gaming (fps) trying to find a job

Comment

I love the sound of Flamenco guitar - nearly as good as bottleneck

Comment

I fly dual line and quad line sport kites performing slack line tricks.

here's a video of a flyer tricking a dual line (not of me though)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...90346745503894

if the wind is right, I can spend hours doing this.

I currently have seven dual line kites ranging in price from $50-$425 and one quad line kite at $350

why so many? (which is nothing in the kiting community) different kites for different wind conditions. Super Ultra lights for 0-2 MPH, Ultra light for 3-5 MPH, standards kites for 4-10 MPH

Comment

PeteM,
                        Plinking is a term we use here in SEK for target shooting. Bunch of us get together and pop a few caps. Different calibers and weapons.No serious competetion just fun.

Comment

Woodworking, quilting, and more recently community service/volunteer

Tom H
                          http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

play guitar ,wood working mostly working on getting a down home bar-b-q business of the ground.

Comment

Fine art painting, clay sculpture, Arizona State Parks Site Stewart.
                              Kathy

Comment

Working...
                              X