a Sweet Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Sweet Find

Hello All! I was just cleaning out a bit and I found something that had fallen behind my bed...for shame for shame!!!
    This sweet little Fella Is from my husband. He never finished him, but he carved him for me. It was the first and only thing he has ever even begun to carve. It is also the first thing he has ever made me, besides breakfast once and 2 boys.
    It is my cherished thing. How it got where it was I can only imagine. I am guessing it was my youngest playing with him last.
    I just had to share. I thought if anyone will be interested besides me, they will be on here! Thanx!
    Oh-notice the grain is going the wrong way? what a sweety!

Re: a Sweet Find

He is cute. Maybe you should mount him on the bed frame so he can watch over you while you sleep.:>)

Comment

Cute, indeed! Sometimes the "unfinished " just strikes a chord in the heart. I think I'd make up a small shadow box with a nice crimson felt background for him/her, and find a special place to hang it.

Al

Comment

What a wonderful find. You will cherish that little fella the rest of your life and reflect back on the moment that he came back to life. I would however, ya spend less time carvin and clean under the bed once or twice a year (dust bunnies you know) ROTFLMAO.
        Cliff

Comment

Geeez! I have heard scratching and clawing but didn't know critters were under the bed!!!
          "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

HA HA HA HA...I wouldnt have even started that chore if I had not dropped my earring...criminy. Oh- I shouldalso tell you I found a handfull of superheros and a stuffed frog. My boy was thrilled.

Comment

Working...
            X