Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kinda Did It!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a store that has decided to carry my product on commission, 33% which I think is fair. So now I need to get busy and get them done.

Yee Haw!

Lindy Red Face

Re: I Kinda Did It!

congratulation, this is good news...and 33% sounds very fair to me, here where i live they take 50-60%... keep going !

Comment

Hi Lindy
      Congratulation ,the first step is always the hardest from there it is all the way up.the % is also very fair, I too know here it is 50-60%.
      Alice
      www.WoodCarvingIllustrated.com
      www.FoxChapelPublishing.com
      www.ScrollSawer.com

Comment

That's sounds great - congratulations. It's nice to hear that merchants are treating artisans and the like fairly.
        Patrick

Comment

Congratulations! Jump on that deal while you can! It is 60% here in Nor Cal Too...

Comment

not to throw any water on the enthusiasm, but here are some rules I learned the hard way about consignment. 1Stock the items yourself, 2make the attendant sign for every item,3 make a schedule to re-check the store, but at irregular intervals, 4and always re-stock on a set schedule, so the Owner/manager is there to give you a check for sold merchandise. Break any of those and sooner or later it will cost you
            Ron

Comment

Woooohoooo Lindy!
              Great news! Yes, 33% sounds reasonable. You have a foot in the door, now go to work. May you prosper.

Comment

Working...
              X