Question About Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Forum

Does anyone understand why when I visit this forum it does not open the same way every time?

Sometimes it fits on the screen and sometime I have to scroll back and forth to read the threads. I have not changed any settings on my computer. Plus it varies with each topic. Some fit some don't.

Just curious............

Re: Question About Forum

Can not answer your question but I have the same problem, I notice that if I sign in it helps eliminate scrolling back and forth

Comment

I think it depends on the size of a photo that has been posted.......?? but don't quote me, I am 'puter challenged too lol
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

http://www.woodcarvingillustrated.co...monitor-12441/

Thomp helped me with the same problem per the location above. After getting to your screen location touch Ctrl + the minus key until you get the size you want. You have to do each time you sign in. I know there has to be a better way but I don't know it.

Comment

Once you are logged in and the size is right, at that point you want to add it to your favorites, then when you hit the favorite it takes you right to the message board and your already logged in. Do not log out when you exit the forum. Skip

Comment

Sounds good 'achaundy' but it bothers me not signing off. I have done that before and come back hours later and find I'm still logged on. I will try as you suggest for the size problem. Thanks

Comment

Bob
              When you exit the forum you are not still there because you didn't log out. When you come back on look at the upper right hand corner and you will see the welcome and the time you were last here. Skip

Comment

Working...
              X