I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, Its been a long hard struggle, but I'm almost back to normal (whatever that is) and hope to be carving again soon. Won't get into the details, but it sure is wonderful to be able to sit here and post on this great site again. Its been 6 months or so since I last visited, but surfing through the site I see nothing much has changed and you're all still telling great stories and posting pics of your fantastic carvings, which I really missed. I'm getting stronger everyday and yesterday I managed to walk out to the woodshed and saw my next victim, a little Screech Owl waiting to be released from inside a big old piece of walnut. Anyway, its great to be back and hope to hear from all my old friends. Happy carvingCheers, Dan

Re: I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK DAN! Well wait for the release of that Screech Owl with eagerness.
    Kathy

Comment

Thanks Kathy, I can almost here him screeching inside the wood.

Dan

Comment

So good to have you back Dan .. I hope the rest was good one .. But you always return to your roots dont you .. and with us thats love of carving .. kind of like riding a bicycle .. once you learn ..

I hope you are well and blessed .. I know were in for some more nice pieces ..

Gene

Comment

Welcome back Dan.

Comment

really glad to have you back Dan.
            Jim

Comment

Welcome back Dan. Not from an old friend, but I hope a new one. Lots of us have joined the board since you went away. At least you haven't lost the touch if the logs are still talking to you. Good luck on a full recovery.
              Ron T.
              http://stickcarving.webs.com/

Comment

Thanks Gene, great to hear from you and hope you're doing fine. I can't wait to start carving again, I'm just gonna have to take it a little slower.

Comment

Thanks Kenny & Jim, you make me feel very welcome.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Ron. The other day when I walked out to the wood shed and almost immediately saw that little owl hiding, I knew I was on the mend because the wood was talking to me. Have a great one. Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X