Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tucker1931...Cliff Says Hello!

Hello everyone;

I'm Tucker's (Cliff's) daughter, Janis. My Dad asked me to sign up and say hello to all his wonderful friends here.
    He can't make it down to his computer, and is now basically bed-bound. The senior services brought in a hospital bed to his living room, where he is quite comfortable....but, obviously; he's in pretty rough shape.
    They have him on a morphine patch, and he has lost about 70 lbs.!
    So hard to see my Dad like this, but his spirit is good, and i know he misses all of you so much; and more-so misses doing his wood carving.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all of you who so generously sent him the beautiful ANGELS!!

He treasures them, and has them close by.

With great sadness, and gratitude,

Janis

p.s. if anyone would like to em a note, i will pass it along...send to:

[email protected]

Re: Tucker1931...Cliff Says Hello!

Janis, Thank you so much for the update but very sad to hear that he is now bed bound. Please give him my best, he'll soon be fishing and carving again.
    God bless you all,
    Dan

Comment

Hi Janis, Thankyou for letting us know how your dad is. He is so missed here. I have been wondering about him and how he is doing and also how all of you(family) are doing.There is a very special place in my heart for your dad.Even though I've never met him in person, he is a good friend to me.I came on this sight when I was going through some bad stuff and he put a smile on my face everyday.Please tell your dad he will always be my buddy! Please give him a big gentle hug for me and a kiss on his forhead. Give your mom a hug for me, she sounds like a great gal. God Bless your whole family and comfort to you all. Sharon
      My ETSY shop:
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Hi Janis, so glad to have an up date on Cliff, always looked forward to his posts. He has a great wit, and he is missed here on the board. Please pass on my good wishes. God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Cliff is a terrific guy! We miss him here. His contributions here were enjoyed & appreciated.
          I will sort of quote Sharon from the last post and the same from me; Tell Cliff we are thinking of him - yes a little hug from us all. Give your mom a hug too, she sounds like a great gal. God Bless and comfort your whole family.

Comment

We all miss his humor and the fishing stories. I wish him peace.

Comment

Janis, I can't tell you how much your dad has touched my heart. His humor, courage and strength during a challenge that would send most of us into deep depression has been inspirational. I have a photo of my angel carving hanging in my office so no day goes by without thinking of him.

Doug

Comment

Janis,

Please tell your dad hello from all his friends on here. He is in our hearts and minds and we are cheering for him. Also tell him that I have it on good authority that you can carve in heaven, your tools never need stropping and the wood never splits! Be in peace my friend.

Bob
                Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Thanks for the update.I have really enjoyed Cliff's post while I have been a member here.It's been like a big family.Tony

Comment

Please say hello to Cliff for me. We miss his inspiration and humor on the board. Our family is supporting another person going through their bout with cancer and its tough on everyone. It has been great having you amongst our carving community Cliff - your a great fella. Wish I could meet you in person. Hope all goes well for you and your family in these times of change.
                    Patrick
                    Alias Irishman

Comment

Thanks Janis for the update; not exactly the word we wanted to hear, but not unexpected either. Tell Cliff we all miss his daily posts and wish him well.
                      Wayne
                      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Hi Janis, Tell Cliff HELLO for me. He is missed very much. Merle

Comment

Janis please say hi to your dad for me give him a big hug from me and your mom also. I have had the privilage of meeting both of them they are wonderful people. Tell him we all think about him and miss him terribly here on the forum. Our thoughts are with you Cliff all I can hope for is that you are comfortable my friend.
                          Warmly
                          Colin
                          Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
                          Jackson, MS

Comment

As long as we remember that "Jesus is the way the truth and the life" we will all meet again.....I tried to get Cliff to try the asparagus, supposed to be a preventative/cure for cancer...but in his own inimitable way he said "aaarrrggghh petooey, we don need no stinkin' 'paragus!" lol God bless you Cliff, until we meet in a better place!!
                            "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Hi Janis and Thanks for the report on Cliff. He is a tremendously popular fellow here on the forum and we miss him very much. Please give him a hug from all of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X