New Year Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year Wish

It is 6 days into the New Year here in Aus and I think it might be past time to say a sincere thank you to each and every one of you that have taken the time to help, advise and teach me a thing or two about carving.
    I also wish to give thanks for all of your positive comments about the ridiculous number of carvings I have posted here since starting. Not one negative comment of any kind from any of you and that is a big help to a beginer I can tell you.
    Your tolerance for my slightly "off" Aussie sense of humour is also much appreciated. It scares me a little that some of you actually get it might I add .
    Here's to a prosperous, settled, happy, wood shavingy, no cuts or pokes joyfull New Year not just for you guys and gals but for the whole world.
    Rob.

Re: New Year Wish

Back at you Rob! You are a welcome addition here. I love slightly off senses of humor, I guess because I'm kind of slightly off! Ok, maybe more than slight! You keep posting your carvings, I for one enjoy seeing them! May everyone have a great year and for that matter a great life!
    My ETSY shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Re: New Year Wish

Rob,
      Right back at you. Have enjoyed getting to know you this past year. Keep your crazy critters coming because they always bring a smile to our face and a warmth to our heart.

Safe Carving and God Bless,

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X