Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basswood sale

Hello,
    I am going to start clearing my garage of basswood. I am selling it for $1.50 per bdft if any of you are interested. I have whats on ebay and alot of other sizes.
    Pat

Re: Basswood sale

Its the shipping that kills a person on buying wood like this...have you checked with the post office to see what they ground rates are?....
    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

I have not checked that out. I just posted this so that if anyone one interested they could give me a yell. I can get almost 2 bdft of 1x1x12 in a flat rate priority.

Comment

Sent Ya a Pm. I have good luck thru the postal service with some items but there is a point in wheight and size that ups becomes cheaper. Believe it or not the Greyhound bus serivices offer shipping. I sent a motorcycle frame to Tennessee from Maryland for $30. You Have to drop it off at the bus station and whoever is recieving it has to pick it up at the station but it is cheap shipping.

More wood,
        Goody

Comment

If any of you want the wood on ebay should me a offer of $1.50 a bdft and then use the caculator to get a shipping price.

Comment

We have a Grey hound bus Decoy , but it runs anywhere form 2 am to 3 am lol...I have no idea if I can just drop the wood off. No station here , just a prking lot they pick the passengers up at lol.......

Comment

Working...
            X