• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about selling on Ebay

good tips.....thanks
    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

I will tell you this about ebay. If you get a neg feedback!! dont think they will jump to your side to help. Ebay has turned to the larg corps and stores to make thier money.. If you have only a 100 or less on feedback and the othe guy has 700 + you can assure that guy will win everytime. I have seen 40+ ned feedback and nuetrals and the person still is selling. It was at onetime, if you got 3 non-pays or negs your ebay was revoked. You want to try to contact ebay via phone? forget it. I got the # but myswell take your dog for a walk and talk to it. You will get a nicer response. This is another thing I have noticed about ebay. If you leave a neg feedback on one person. Dont think he will be the only one to start to taunt and poke at you. I want to place a small portion of what was left to me. I will cut out the bad words , but you will get the idea. I will not leave the sellers name, but I will show the e-mail he did send me. This will show you how ebay has gone.
      This is his response to mine about contacting ebay about the feedback that was left and his threats.
      Here is the number for EBAY 1-800-BR549
      check your feedback now *@@*(^# I gave you one good and one bad. Just for fun
      If you have a tape measure and a bathroom scale you can get the true cost. You were getting plenty for that 15 bd feet of lumber without trying to screw me on the shipping.
      I have over 700 feedbacks so if you want to get in a shoving match go ahead. Any negative feedback will be returned with extreme prejudice.
      Now I!! never made any hint of leaving any type of feedback. I gave him the opt out and he still left a bad feedback.....

Yes this is what ebay has become.........sad but true!! you would have more chance winning the lotto then getting any help from ebay or its support.
      Oh if you think they will look at e-mail like the ones I got sent .....forget it as well. They will not even look. They suggest to try to work it out with that person, or contact your ISP to block them....what good is customer support if they dont support! I sent in a suggestion that I think would stop such stupided feedbacks....They should give you a choice of a feedbacks
      Excellent
      very good
      good
      poor
      unsatifactory
      ETC!
      No need to leave comments.
      I know it wont stop vegence feedbacks , but sure would cut down on some of the childish feedback I have seen.
      HEED EBAY!

Comment

I've only run across one that was like that, but there are some stinkers on ebay, just like everywhere I guess. Its difficult to avoid them. That email would bring your blood pressure up a point or two. It always amazes me when people are mean spirited on the phone or email. They havent got to face you I guess, or the response might be different. An old saying, its easy to control your temper when the guy your arguing with is bigger than you. Any hoo, hope I stear clear of that guy. They should have a special rating for people like that STINKER PLUS. Dave always has a good line waiting, any suggestions??

Comment

nope lol, still recovering from my ebay experience! ha ha

Comment

what happen to you Dave? lolI did found a good calculator though....here it is
            http://www.woodweb.com/Resources/RSCalculators.html

should be a few more calculators there as well

Comment

sold a ten inch santa for 20.00! not worth the effort! Have to pay for packing, shipping and ebay costs....

Comment

you should not have had to pay for shipping,that is up to the buyer? I dont charge a handling fee, but I be ****ed if I pay for the shipping LOL.....I have eatten enough profits , because of shipping.......I tend not to anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X