Next issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next issue

I still haven't received mine here in Arkansas. I've been told it's available at the local newsstand, however. Don't know how much longer I can hold out without going down there and buying one. I'm fading fast!

Comment

The issue's arrival in the UK depends on a lot of factors...who you subscribed through for example. I also know that overseas shipping slows down this time of year.

Dwayne, you should see it soon. Unfortunately, once it leaves our hands, the postal service decides when it gets delivered. Since magazines are not shipped First Class postage, if there is a lot of other mail to deliver, magazines are the first to be delayed...

If you haven't received it by mid-December, contact our customer service folks. They'll be able to help you out.

Best Regards,
      Bob Duncan
      Technical Editor

Comment

Well, here it is officially mid-December and I still haven't received my issue. I guess I'll contact the customer service folks tomorrow. Actually, I went down and bought one at the bookstore a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if I could just get a subscription extension for one issue?

Comment

Working...
        X