Lawyer jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer jokes

Lawyers, attorneys........didn't know they could stand upright! I thought they just kind of slithered around! I'm afraid I don't have a very high opinion of that class of rodent.......I'd have shown him what to do with the golf ball and offered to carve the same image in his.......golf balls of course! Sarcastic

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Re: Copy Rights

I would have said, "I don't have permission to "carve" a lawyer either, but I am about to!" lol Ambulance chasers everywhere! those suckers are coming out of school faster than Carter makes Liver Pills....and they are out drumming up business...."warts on the butt of humanity!" Wink
    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Me....I don't mind copyright laws, good laws, don't break em, have enough of my own ideas. It's lawyers/liers that get me! Bad experience with them after accident. They make a living lieing, twisting the facts, manipulating words. Ruin folks lives and never give it a second thought. Honour means nothing to these people. Ain't no justice in the world of insurance companies and lawyers. I guess I'm just a bitter old dinosaur. I'll go back to my carving now!

BTW........What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

Answer.......A good start! (My favorite lawyer joke)

Bob
      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

I can relate, Ive had Private Eyes following me. I have had to shut my end of our business down twice. Ive went for as much as 13 weeks with out a pay check. I got Hurt at work, 2 years ago, after two years of operations, a total knee replacement, and the surgeon breaking my leg I am hoping and praying that on the 14th of this month I am released so I can get a hearing and get my back to a normal life. I have had it with Workers Comp, Lawyers,& Companys that don't care about thier employees anymore. It's all about the $$$$ and not the people anymore.

And know back to the Wood Carving Channel
        Goody

Comment

Originally posted by squbrigg
          Me....I don't mind copyright laws, good laws, don't break em, have enough of my own ideas. It's lawyers/liers that get me! Bad experience with them after accident. They make a living lieing, twisting the facts, manipulating words. Ruin folks lives and never give it a second thought. Honour means nothing to these people. Ain't no justice in the world of insurance companies and lawyers. I guess I'm just a bitter old dinosaur. I'll go back to my carving now!

BTW........What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

Answer.......A good start! (My favorite lawyer joke)

Bob

Aha......a man with a true grasp of the situation!!
          "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Working...
          X