bird carver branches out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bird carver branches out

My friends, I am sitting in a campground (WiFi from motel next door) taking a course from Debbe Edwards. Finally, decided to try something other than birds and a few caricatures. Debbe is not only a fantastic carver; but, she is an even better instructor. She makes the course both enjoyable and funny.

We are starting the third day of a black bear sow and cub. The sow is almost finished and the cub is about 80% complete. Guess this is one carving that will be finished within the alloted course time!

Debbe's courses are hard to get in (very popular); but, worth the effort. I will try and remember to take my camera today and post under WIP.

Re: bird carver branches out

Good for you Paul. It is always an experience when you move outside the old comfort zone and into new territory! You will no doubt gain from the experience, especially as you have a pilot to guide you through the unknown waters.I look forward to seeing photos. Best of luck and enjoy yourself.

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Re: bird carver branches out

Sound Great Paul. can't wait to see the pictures!
      GaryMc

Comment

Working...
      X