Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caution, IE users

I,m not sure how much or if they make one for Mac, but
    Look on Amazon, last year I got the 2011 for something like 16.99 in feb..
    One of the big box stores just had it advertised last week for 19.99

Comment

Ok, I checked on Amazon and they don't seen to have the Mac version. I wonder why... ;-) just kidding... :-)

But I downloaded the Trial Mac version from their web site. Nice program. I did a scan and it found nothing wrong, so it reassured me. I had a few warnings and/or popups open sometimes, so I was wondering if I had a false feeling of security with a free softwre I am using right now while surfing.

http://linkscanner.avg.com/Mac/

Gilles

Comment

I was an AVG user before I tried Kasperskys. (never was a happy norton user, that got removed on the first boot up with a new computer. Never even open it)
        Wasn't happy with AVG as it really bogged down the system when it scanned and wasn't as good as it used to be back when it was a free program. I'm totally sold on Kasperskys quality and function.

Comment

This so called scan program is one of the oldest scams going doesn't pop up all that much these days but going back I had a good many people come to me to get their comps fixed from it as others said BACK UP multiple copies of your stuff

Comment

Working...
          X