Any Visited Picasa Lately??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Visited Picasa Lately??

Just visited Lynn's site as I do frequently and clicked on his Picasa access and WOW how they have got that site now. Can't figure anything out there.

Why is that on the web nothing can ever just stay easy. They had a great thing going there and now it is (IMO) lousy. Don't see any way to enlarge the photo's as before. It's crazy to me.....Oh well, glad I don't store my pics there cause I sure don't like the new layout or the way it functions.

Thanks for letting me vent. Can you tell this old folk don't like all this changing just to be changing. If it ain't broke, why try to fix (???) it.

Merry Christmas all....and to all a good night..

Re: Any Visited Picasa Lately??

I just took a look and can't see any difference!!!

Comment

I just tried (using XP) and everything seems fine. btw: Great job Lynn on your work this year.

Comment

I use Google chrome, and when I went there last night it was totally different, and I also couldn't enlarge any photos. I liked some of the features but not the lack of enlargment. However, there is nothing I can do about it so I will learn to use it and love it.

Comment

I use Chrome as well. Maybe that is the difference. Anyway, I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowMover View Post
            I use Google chrome, and when I went there last night it was totally different, and I also couldn't enlarge any photos. I liked some of the features but not the lack of enlargment. However, there is nothing I can do about it so I will learn to use it and love it.
            There is a feedback button on the bottom right hand corner of the page. I sent them my thoughts.

Merry Christmas everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn O. Doughty View Post
              I just took a look and can't see any difference!!!
              Since Lynn said what he said, I wonder if we could somehow be getting into the inner workings of the site. I noticed there was something there about being public. That is something I've never seen before.

I also noticed that if I log in to my g-mail account I can't see Lynn's photos. It wants me to open an account.

They must have some kind of kinky stuff going on at Google.

Comment

I just went there with my Mac, no problem that I could see.
                KeithC

Comment

For those who suffering the same thing as in my previous post, if you look at the address it is not the Picasa site. It is the "plus.google" site. There is a button that comes up that says "to return to Picasa click here". I did that and after several attempts did take me to the right location. So I bookmarked that and instead of using Lynn's short cut I just use the book mark.

When I use the short cut at Lynn's I'm being rerouted to that site and I don't know how to fix that.

Comment

Working...
                  X