I'm Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!

Hi Everyone I'm Back!!! I finally got to the point where I could hook the computer up. I haven't unpacked my carving equipment yet. But its next. I hope everyone has been doing great the last couple of weeks while I've been gone, now I have to play catch up. I know one thing I have learned is that I will never move again. I will pack my carving tools and throw a match to the rest. Glad to be back though I missed everyone.

Re: I'm Back!!!

Hey Ron!
    Good to see you got moved okay! If you're like me, it'll take months to find everything. It sounds like you kept your carving tools where they'd be easy to get to though, good thinking! Hope the new home is just great for you!
    Wade

Comment

Hey Ron, glad you're back, we've missed you! Deborah

Comment

Ron, Nice to have you back and let you know you have been missed. I hope the move went smoothly or as smoothly as possible because they never go smooth. At any rate hope to see you back carving soon as you find your tools, they are probably in the last box you unpack.
        Colin
        Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
        Jackson, MS

Comment

Cheers Hi Ron, welcome back fella! Moving---Unpacking what a drag did it 2 1/2 years ago and I'm still having flash backs. tee hee....
          Kathy

Comment

I STARTED unpacking two years ago but still can't park in the garage! That's what happens when you go from two households to one!

mikeg
            Mike B

Comment

Me too! Glad you are back online!

Comment

Working...
              X