Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade--Hurricane Wilma

Wade,
    I see parts of Florida are in the path of Wilma...will you be affected? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Bob

Re: Wade--Hurricane Wilma

Well BobD, again you are ahead of the game. Was going to send a PM or e-mail to Wade. Of course, I don't live in Hurricane ally but We do have our tornados here in SEK.

I will watch this subject for Wade to answer. Will be glad to help out with what I can.
    Thanks Bob for being there for all of us

Comment

Bob and Kenny,

Thank you! We're leaving tonight for Pennsylvania and Kansas! We're bringing all our relatives from South Florida! Thank you both so much!

Actually, it looks like it won't affect us. We're up in the northern part of Florida and they think it'll hit S. Florida. We have lots of family there and have asked all of them to come stay with us through the storm. If they all show up, I'll be emailing you two for directions to your houses!

It's really great to have good Folks like you opening hearts and doors!
      Thank you so much!

Wade

Comment

Wade,
        Where abouts in PA? You could always stop in and visit us!

Bob

Comment

I was kidding, Bob, I'm not going anywhere! But if I get anywhere near you, I'll stop in and see you! I may (or may not, nobody tells me) be helping my Son move to NYC in a few weeks...or he might buy a van and move himself...time will tell. But I'd love to stop by.
          Wade

Comment

good luck down there wade ,hope it misses ya looks like a bad one

Comment

Wade my friend take care of yourself you guys have had enough of these disasters south of the boarder. My prayers are with you and everyone in its path.
              Colin
              Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
              Jackson, MS

Comment

I can't believe it, another hurricane, I just got my roof finished in August, and my screened porch two weeks ago. The latest weather showed it going between Vero beach and Melbourne. And Guess who lives between those two points?? You guessed it ME. Oh well I guess my homeowners insurance will take another hit. Any body want to come to a hurricane party??

Comment

Steve, you should change your login name to StevefrAZ for a while.
                  Best of luck and stay safe.

Comment

Steve, don't think I will be heading down that way anytime soon, but you are welcome to bring the party to my place!
                    Member of Caricature Carvers of America
                    My website: https://mitchellcartledgewoodcarvings.com

Comment

A lil' ol rattler or a scorpion don't seem so bad in that light do it? Cowboy
                      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Working...
                      X