Who or what delivered my wci??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who or what delivered my wci??

man i was so excited cause everyone was talking about the new WCI was showing up in there mailboxes..so i heard the mailman drive up and shut the box and the adrenaline started pumping WOO HOO my new WCI had to be here. i hobbled out to the box grinning ear to ear just knowing this evening i could enjoy front to back woodcarving coverage several times...i opened the box....reached in .........WHAT?????.....shreds of plastic?? and PAPER?????...this can't be...i pulled the mangled carcass of my once glorious WCI out ....i had to turn away ,it was hideous ....it looked as thought a grizzly bear had sat on one end wiggling his butt and wrinkling it ,while he had the other end in his mouth chewing on it!!!! not to mention since he apparently chewed the plastic up he drooled on the mag and got it wet!!!! so the pages wrinkled even more!!.....i take great care of my books and mags my wife even knows when she moves them to make sure she doesn't mess them up....UGHHHHHH... guess it's to books -a-bunch i go to get me a decent copy cause i can't tolerate this one......could this be part of the reason our illustrious postal service is in the shape they are now??!!!

Re: Who or what delivered my wci??

Contact WCI and request a new copy. I am sure they will send one, most magazines will replace damaged copies.
    Then call your postmaster and register a complaint. The magazine may have been damaged in the sort process however it should have been delivered in an envelope explaining how or where it was damaged.
    You should not have to go out and buy another.

Comment

So sorry to hear that! Yep - we can send you a replacement issue. Email [email protected] or send me a PM with your full name and address and we'll fix you right up!

Comment

thanks shannon i will send you the info ,i appreciate that i know this wasn't ya'lls fault i'm sure it hung up in the postal system somewhere...literally !!! lol now this folks is what i call customer service!!!

Comment

So, that's why the mail is cheaper in the States than up here......lol

Comment

HAHAHAHA...thats why our postal service is in the crap they are now!! and i recieved word i have a replacement on the way!! that is customer service at it's best!!

Comment

It doesn't surprise me. The last order I received from WCI (books) was in a plastic bag (from USPS) because the packaging was half opened and ripped on one side...

Luckily, the books were ok.

Canadian Mail Service is knowned for damaging some packaging... but USPS Service is worst for sure.

Gilles

Comment

I may have to get with ya too Shannon. I have yet to get my copy. Usually it is spot on. But this time I think the gremlins may have got me! Gonna give it till Tuesday and see.

Comment

If you think that was bad.... The post office hired cookie monster to deliver cookies to the national bake sale.... He hadn't had lunch yet!!!........ BTW, have you ever consider writing bed time stories for children??.....???? Or maybe christmas stories...?

Comment

Originally posted by dmatias View Post
                    So, that's why the mail is cheaper in the States than up here......lol

Yes but consider.....you get a LOT more "pieces" of mail! lol
                    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

HAHAHAHA ... i'll bet our crappy service against ya'lls anytime gilles!!..it's not like they just pile all the pieces in there shut the box thinking in their head...MAYBE.... they won't notice...maybe when they open the door and it looks like along with their mail i left a Tasmanian devil spinning around in there with their mail they might not mind....REALLY ???... rob i do love spinning a tale thanks ....hmmmmm wait a min...was that a complement ??? lol....we get lots of pieces...some that won't even cover a penny!!!

Comment

Btw, you know what is worst than not receiving packages? Not receiving them...

Don't ask why I know...

And I'm talking about Canadian Mail here...

Gilles

Comment

hahaha gottcha

Comment

Working...
                          X