IPad version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPad version?

Does Fox Chapel have any plans to offer a iPad version of any of their magazines? I know I would take advantage of it. I get tired of waiting on the mailman.

Re: IPad version?

Working on it..... Hopefully by summer!

Comment

Thanks, that will be awesome!
      Im available, If you need a guinea pig to test it – lol!

Comment

Yea ... !!!! An iPad / Android version would be wicked, especially since one or both is always with me and the pony express(less) appears to head due west hot off the presses. It is pretty consistent that my copy arrives 7 to 10 days after everyone else here has received theirs. I too would be up for any testing you may need!
        Margo

Comment

I third that.........I wil test the Ipad version to.

And looking forward to the Ipad version.

Comment

Add me to the list that would love to see an iPad version. I'd be willing to beta test as well if you guys are looking for testers.

Comment

When you do this thing it would be nice to post any patterns from the magazine on your web site. I don't print so well from the iPad.

Comment

I'm now on Mac... but I got an Android tablet instead of an iPad...

but I'll keep an eye on the smaller version.

Gilles

Comment

iPad version please and iPad forum app.

Comment

We should have tapatalk installed for mobile access to the forum. The digital edition is something we're working on; patterns are one of many difficulties we're having deciding which method to use.

Best Regards,
                    Bob Duncan
                    Technical Editor

Comment

I have a samsung galaxy tablet and it reads the forum quite normally. What is the advantage of having a specific forum app?
                      Terry

Comment

Hello Bob,
                        I think the biggest obstacle will be attaching/uploading photos with the iPad. This is true across the board as the OS/file structure is not recognized. Printing from the iPad can be accomplished via paid app, or simply syncing to your computer. Not ideal, especially if you want something NOW and your Mac/PC isnt available.
                        I would be interested in knowing if the Nook, Fire or Galaxy can upload photos to the forum.
                        Margo

Comment

My question is -- If you subscribe to the printed version, will it cost you again to view it on the IPad?

Comment

Originally posted by kimschance View Post
                            Hello Bob,
                            I think the biggest obstacle will be attaching/uploading photos with the iPad. This is true across the board as the OS/file structure is not recognized. Printing from the iPad can be accomplished via paid app, or simply syncing to your computer. Not ideal, especially if you want something NOW and your Mac/PC isnt available.
                            I would be interested in knowing if the Nook, Fire or Galaxy can upload photos to the forum.
                            Margo
                            This was uploaded from my galaxy.
                            Terry

Comment

This was uploaded from a thumbdrive attached to my galaxy.
                              Terry

Comment

Working...
                              X