Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted...Either an Administrative Assistant or a Good Psychiatrist!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanted...Either an Administrative Assistant or a Good Psychiatrist!!!

Thanks Bob.... But Roboform presents the same hang up to me as Edge's 1 Password.

Comment

Eddie,

After reading this thread I have come to realize that you my friend are a lot more complicated and in depth than you let others to believe you are. I mean, I have a hard enoughtime trying to remember my name let alone 51 of them.I think that I will go back to dixie cups and kite string, it may have not been the clearest connection, but it sure was alot less complicated. : )

Comment

Abitoslo! I don't know if that's politically correct to say anymore! Same boat as Achmed not being guaranteed 72 female virgins.

Comment

Mark my good friend... Had it not been for an excellent tip which "Carvingbarn" has passed on to me in confidence, I might be tempted to join you on the other end of that string and cup. And I would love to share the details of that tip but to do so could possibly crack "D'Vinci's" code....I mean "Carvingbarn's" code! Ha! Ha! And his last words to me were that if I did "He'd send the boys after me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy-Smiles View Post
            Sharon... When Mama agreed to a new computer I had to agree to making ity pay for itself. That means collecting coupons, making greeting cards.....etc....etc... I don't have much choice in the matter. If I don't keep Mama happy she'll take my toy away! Ha! Ha!
            Got to keep Mama happy! LOL
            I think I'm the one spending to much time on the computer! I have over 6000 posts on here and that's just here!!!!!!
            My ETSY shop:
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Eddie! Now I know why we don't see more of your projects,cause by the time you
              figure out what password to use,it's time to go to bed. LOL
              Oscar

Comment

Sharon....I think that you're trying to catch up to me. The only thing going that I have is that, except for Facebook which I very rarely post on, this is the only forum I visit. I know that many of you belong to more than one forum and I don't know how you do it.

Comment

Oscar... More truth to that than fiction!

Comment

This is the only forum I go on. I joined a few, but don't go on them because ......I can't remember the darn passwords!!!!! Facebook I go on every day a few times, but I don't spend a whole lot of time on there and I disabled chat, it drives me nuts! I'm a two finger typer. I've had people, mainly family, get PO ed at me because I don't respond fast enough.
                    I spend a lot of time researching things about plants, wood, art and go figure...carving!
                    My ETSY shop:
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Working...
                    X