TO ALL VETERANS PAST AND PRESENT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH>

Frank
    Safety first

Re: 11-11-11

May we never Forget!

"Bosuns mate, pipe the still"..........TTWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

"Yeoman.....dip the colours"

TTWWWWWWEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt........(c arry on)

(Navy way of offering the salute)

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

You can bet it doesnt matter where I am at 11 oclock I will get out of my vehicle and observe two minutes silence for those who have fallen. Just thought I would share this with you I was born on the 16th Sept 1942, my father was killed in battle in El Alamein Africa on the 16th Sept 1942. My grandfather who was paralized in action in WW1 died on the 16th Sept 1947. Coincidence or what November 11th at 11oclock is a day I will always give thanks to them and everyone else that gave their lives so we could all live in the freedom that we share today.
      Colin
      Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
      Jackson, MS

Comment

Amen! Here is a sight, a remembrance to those that gave their lives.... "no greater love hath a man than to lay down his life for a friend" http://www.legacy.com/Soldiers.asp?P...MovingTributes
        "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

I never served, but would like to extend a heartfelt "Thank You" to all of the men and women that have served, and sacrificed for their country.
          Jim

Comment

i too have never served but would also like to thank all the veterans and active duty servicemen and women that keeps our country a peaceful place to raise our families. thank you all and GOD bless youbart

Comment

May I add my deepest felt salute to all those who have served so unselfishly for their country and a very special thanks to the veterans of WWII "the greatest generation" who literally saved the world from the greatest and most powerful evil ever witnessed by man. I will NEVER ever forget their great sacrifice. THANK YOU! And to the soldiers presently serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Germany, and all other bases around the world, you're the greatest. THANK YOU!

My father served on a Navy destroyer in the North Atlantic from 1942 - 44 and helped to sink two German subs. He never talked much about the war and I don't know too much about those years, but he served and I treasure the flag presented to us from the Veteran's Administration upon his passing in 1998. He was a great father.

God bless you all.
              Dave Brock

Comment

atleast one or more family members has served this country since the war of 1812. Myself I am a former Marine and had served for 4 yrs. My brother still is in and has served in Afghanistan and Iraq. I want to say Semper Fi to my fellow Marines and belated happy 230th and veterans day. thanks to the other present and past service members who are serving or who have.

Comment

Originally posted by squbrigg
                  May we never Forget!

"Bosuns mate, pipe the still"..........TTWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

"Yeoman.....dip the colours"

TTWWWWWWEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt........(c arry on)

(Navy way of offering the salute)

Bob
                  the smoking lamp is out threw out the ship, secure all hatchs, lights out ..... the night prayer and taps

Comment

Working...
                  X