Inspirational Country Music Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspirational Country Music Awards

Remember back a week or so ago when I said that we were going to Nashville,Tn. for the convention. We've had a great week of networking and fellowship. Last night my son won the 2005 Youth in Music Award. Well now its on to Missouri and Oklahoma. Will talk later.
    groozier
    To God be the Glory, Amen.

Re: Inspirational Country Music Awards

Congratulations to you and your son! I know you're proud.
    Thor
    Steve

Comment

Thats great! congratulations!
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Groozier,
        You must be a very proud father pass on my congratulations that is no easy feat. Nice to see your children do so well isnt it just enjoy you have them for only a short while. My grandson (Just turned 12) just purchased his first guitar yesterday within three hours he could play "Deep Purple", I was amazed he had never played a guitar in his life, maybe that will be me the proud grandfather in a few year. Again congats
        Colin
        Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
        Jackson, MS

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it. The Public Relations are a have to thing, but he would rather be ministering to lost souls. Keep us in your prayers because we sure need them. From a small town in Missouri for the night heading in to Bartlesville, OK this weekend and then back home to WV, so he can go back to high school on Tuesday. Some sow, some water, but God supplies the increase. groozier
          To God be the Glory, Amen.

Comment

What a great accomplishment. You have both been blessed with special tallents!

Al

Comment

Working...
            X