X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well I got caught.

Ron...here's the story:
    Why I'm Not Allowed Near the Drift Boat

Jim...just use a little reverse psychology. I wanted some electric hedge trimmers. My husband had been after me to trim the shrubs for some time (I'm the Yard-Master. He does all the cooking). Well, I believe you need the proper tool for the job, and I was gonna prove the point. I grabbed the biggest "trimmer" I had...a chainsaw. Then proceeded to shear every branch from half of the shrubs. Nothing left but trunks (I hated the things and that was my plan all along, but I wasn't telling HIM that 'cause I wanted that new TOOL). I called him out to see if he thought the shrubs were trimmed to his liking. He stared at the spot where the shrubs used to be, then at me, then back at the blank spot, turned without a word, went into the garage, came out with his golf clubs and a blank check. Gave said check to me, told me to "go buy some more bushes and oh, while you're at it, treat yourself to some hedge trimmers".

See...it's easy...just wreck something and blame it on not having the right tool...hehehe.

Comment

Early in our marriage, I was into hunting. I without asking her bought a new deer rifle, well the stuff hit the fan. I decided to show exactly who the boss in this marriage was. So using my insight, went out and bought a new Harley motorcycle. Wait, this is not a good example, I just remembered that was my first marriage.

Comment

Enjoy this bit of audio humor

http://www.seanmorey.com/mansong.html

Comment

hey lori tell him about the time you were near the osbray nest when i read that i was laughing so hard i almost fell out of the chair.

Comment

Originally posted by LCorbett
            ROFLOL!!! That is one of the funniest reads I've had!!

Comment

This is the one you are looking for.

http://www.whisperingeagle.com/OspreyAttack.htm

Comment

Well, I have never had any problems with the little bride on any of the hunting rifles/. When we first got married, I hitched up the mule to the buggy and started off back to our little cabin in the woods when the dang mule upped and stopped dead in the road. I daid ok mule that's once, then he started up again, then stopped dead in the road again. I said, 'mule that's twice. Well by then the new little bride thought something was amiss but kept quite. Well That dang onrey mule stopped again and I said,"ulle that's the third and last time amd I shot the mule. The little brid e gets all upset as she is an animal lover and begins to berate me. Finially I said,' That's once! Not had a bit of problem with the little bride since.

Lori, in the olden days, you were suppose to lifr oars when you was about to ram andnother boat. But then, that was during a battle. But you are learning, I thing.
                On tools,. I would hate to see what lori would do if she wants a new vehicle. ROTFLMHO!

Jim, I don't see what the problem in buying another knife either...........

Ya gots two eyes don't'ca?

Comment

Jim is the knife for sale

Comment

Originally posted by MelNM
                    Jim is the knife for sale
                    My little sugar plum hid the Knife i can't find it. course i have'nt got my full sight back yet to look for it. If I find it I think my wife will let me use it. if I find it.I found the stupid Fox I can find the Knife.

Just old Jim

Comment

Viper & Rick....That's how I got my Screen Handle, "Osprey Bait".

So, Clifford...you up to a little ride in a drift boat? GRIN

Yo, Kenny...I got a 4-wheel drive rig after I hooked up one of the shrub stubs to the undercarriage of the 'Vette. (KIDDING!!! But it gave me an idea...hehehehe).

Comment

Great stories on your website Lori, if you think a drift boat is bad, try riding a 2 man kayak aka. "divorce boat".
                        Mel

Comment

Lori - So that's why !! Great stories on your site. I'm glad I asked.

Comment

Working...
                          X