Page 7 in WCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 7 in WCI

On page 7 there is an add for a Micro Sander, has any tried this product? I went to the site and cannot find information on this sander. I searched everywhere on the site they give on the add, and cannot seem to find this sander there.

I would like to know if anyone has had experience with this tiny sander, if it rotates or vibrates as a sander? And whats a ballpark price on it?

Thanks. Marci

Re: Page 7 in WCI

Marci,
    i checked as well--It might be easier to contact Pfingst and try to find a local dealer--that way you can also test drive it. i saw it last year at the Ward show--and it looked awsome. i'll see if I can't get a product review on it in an upcoming issue!

Bob

Comment

Hiya Bob.. thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if its a vibrating type sander or does it spin? I'll see if they have a dealership anywhere close to me.

Comment

It's been a few months, and my memory on that is a bit fuzzy--but I think it spins.

Bob

Comment

Bob Oh its your memory that is fuzzy I thought Steph said it was your personalitySmile Sarcastic LOL.
          Colin
          Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
          Jackson, MS

Comment

Working...
          X