Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Pics!!!

Hi,
    A few more pics of our garden, even got up on the roof this morning to take a couple shots, hope you like them.
    Dan

Re: Garden Pics!!!

Great pics! Very serene and relaxing. Looks like an ideal place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee and just listen to the birds.

Enjoy,
    Jesse

Comment

Beautiful Dan!

Comment

hey Dan, I'm enjoying my morning coffee here looking at your garden! Not as good as in person, but the pictures inspire me to keep going in our yard.
        Is that a pond under the flag pole in the first picture? I'm not real a wake yet ( just turning 7) so I may be seeing things. LOL
        Love the hostas as usual. Thanks my friend for sharing.
        My ETSY shop:
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Dan, I hope there is not a mermaid in that pond, cause if there is, I'm going to come live with you.

Beautiful, Tom
          If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Awesome garden, how many varieties of hostas do you have?

Comment

Just beautiful Dan and a good bit of effort involved. You guys are way ahead of us. My hostas still look like cigars, my ferns like fiddleheads, and I guess daylilies are tough because they look about the same . You seem to be missing some of those yellow ones that like to live in lawns. Need some seeds?

Comment

Beautiful garden Dan, nice layout.

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                  Not a pond, its actually hammerstones piled up around it, one of my "other" obsessions is looking for Native American artifacts in plowed fields and find tons of stones they used to make tools or whatever. I keep the best for my collection but have literally run out of room so now they go around the flagpole, sorry Tom, no mermaid.
                  Don't have a clue as to how many of any plants we have, quit counting years ago but a guess on hosta's would be over a hundred and daylillies over 300 different varieties, what can I say, my wife and I are a tad 'NUTS'.
                  Here are more pics for those that like them. Thanks and enjoy.
                  Dan

Comment

Hi Dan, Very restful looking it took a lot of work to get it to look like that. I have plants in my Garden about that high, they are all Green, I think the correct name for them is WEEDS. I got to get at them one of these days. Very nice Ole Buddy. Merle

Comment

I am garden nut myself....I over planted, and now am killing and moving things. On the first set of pictures ....picture four what are those plants in with the ferns? You gardens are beautiful!!
                      . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Hi Di,
                        In pic 4 the majority of plants mixed in with the ferns are different species of hosta, probably at least 15 or 20 different ones in that shot, lower right shiny clump is European Ginger, also variegated solomon seal, baneberry, and turtleheads like it there in the shade. The garden is constantly moving and so am I trying to keep up......but I love it! Glad you like the pics!
                        Dan

Comment

That garden is so lovely it makes me wish I lived closer ... I'd visit with joy to help dig weeds!

Comment

Working...
                          X