Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garden Pics!!!

Hi,
    Everything is starting to fill in, purchased a new garden bench so I "had to" make room for it and luckily had enough stone left over from a former project to make a sitting area, also found a place to hang my flying walnut owl from a very large piece of driftwood and even a pic of a Scarlet Tanager taking a dip in one of our bird baths. Enjoy the pics!
    Dan

Re: Garden Pics!!!

More Pics!

Comment

Dan,
      Very nice garden, it looks like a park. The owl looks right at home looking for some critters.

Comment

The owl fits perfect Dan. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics.

Tom
        If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Just beautiful Dan. I have 2 new squirrel groups 4 black and 4 greys having a turf war over my back yard. Last year they nipped off all the twigs on a couple of MacIntosh apple trees. Veggies are just poking through and a local feline has decided the veggie patch is a nice latrine. Joys of gardening I guess.

Comment

How beautiful!

Comment

Looks very relaxing!

Comment

Thank you Dan, Your garden is so beautiful! Amazing how those pictures can take a bad day and turn it into a smile

Comment

Hey Dan, it's lovely!
                  That bench looks like a great place to sit and relax with your sweetie. I bet the inspiration just flows sitting there and taking in all the beauty of your place!
                  Nice display of the owl too.
                  The Wegiel place just keeps getting better every year my friend!
                  My ETSY shop:
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Hi Dan! Gorgeous yard and great pics. Thank you for sharing with us. Paul

Comment

Wow! A real garden park. At least, I know it's possible.

Last summer, I started a new grapevine in the middle of each 8' section of a new 80' x 5' wire mesh fence. Late this spring, I saw that most of the vines had buds ready to open. Happy me. Clipping grass yesterday = late frosts killed them all. Snow White's Grumpy does not know the meaning of the word.
                      Brian T

Comment

Working...
                      X