Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCI Community

In addition to Paul's opening and the others that followed:

A BIG thanks goes out to WCI & Bob, and most of all, to the remaining board members. I have learned greatly this year from many of you, which has made me a better caver. I hope I can help others during 2006 through this board.

Thanks to all...........Bill "Coffeeman"

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. I hope next year brings me as much joy as the past year has. I never knew when I joined this board that I would meet so many helpful and kind people. We are just one big happy family only get along better than most. I also would like the chance to meet as many of you as possible. Thanks for the last year of friendship and hope to have many more. Ron

Comment

I also would like to say thank you to all here.I have learned a great deal from all of you. I too would like to participate in next years swap.

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year!

Comment

i would like to say also that i am proud to be part of such a fine group of people and carvers it has been fun this year meeting yall and getting to know some of you, looking for good things out of the group next year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS

BART

Comment

Cant say much more than Paul did. This board has become part of my daily routine. I have to come here everyday and browse even if I don't have time to reply to posts. I hope this forum brings many new freindships together. I have had the pleasure of actually meeting a few of the carvers this year and hope to meet a few more next year. If you are ever in the Md area Stop In Sit and Carve with us a while. Theres always plenty of wood and extra tools around.

I left a Christmas card to everyone down in the Holiday (Christmas In July) thread.
            Merry Christmas Everyone,
            Anna & Harold Goodman

Comment

Ditto!

As Tiny Tim said "God bless us every one!"

Comment

Theresa and I wish to thank everyone here for their friendship.

Woodcarving friendships are bittersweet.
                As years go by, dear friends move on to a better carving group.
                While it is painful to see them go, but we are blessed for having known them.

Christmas day I learned that another friend put down his knife.
                He was a better person than he was a carver, but that is true of most carvers.

Comment

Rick,
                  Sorry to hear of the your loss of a friend. They are hard to come by and we always feel the loss.
                  Garon

Comment

yep i agrre rick and sorry to hear about your lose
                    ron

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      this is ron's wife Tammy...I wanted to let everyone know that he made it to alberta okay and is now hard at work....not sure i am in the right place to be sending this or not i hope i am. If there was anyone who didn't recieve an ornament yet please pm ron and i will get them off in the mail for we have had a hard time with the post lately.anyway Ron wanted me to let you all know he said hey and take care he'll be back before you know it..
                      Have fun carrving, Ron's wife...Tammy

Comment

Thank you Tammy. We hope he has a good winters run out there and keeps safe. Send him our regards.

Bob
                        Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Hi Tammy, Ron stopped in on his way, had a good visit with Ron and his friend. They sounded very enthused about going to Fort McMurray.

Comment

Working...
                          X