Among the Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Among the Missing

The little reminder on the forum page says I haven't visited since 10-15. Well that is probably correct since my beloved spouse had hip replacement surgery on the 16th of Oct. I now have her in a local nursing home re-hab facility. It is close to our home. Instead of cruising the daily posts, I have been spending each and every day with her.

I have a number of Santa ornaments to finish and hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures.

If you are the kind of folks to remember others in your prayers, we would appreciate a few said on our behalf. She has a long road ahead of her. Thanks Ed

Re: Among the Missing

Ed, you and your wife are in my daily prayers now. Here's wishing her a fast and full recovery.

Comment

I'm now praying for you two ... and I know God listens.

Comment

I went down that road twice with my mother. I wish the best to your wife. I hope they treat her well and she gets the best rehab possible and returns home soon.
        Terry

Comment

Ed, I will add both of you to my prayer list. She is lucky to have you spending time with her instead of us just as it should be.

Steve

Comment

Sure will Ed! She'll do fine as long as she keeps up with the therapy!

Comment

Hi Ed,
              You both are in my prayers, sometimes its as hard or harder on the one who didn't have the surgery, take care.
              Dan

Comment

Ed I will say some prayers for both of you. May God be with you and yours. Ginny

Comment

Ed, both of you are also in my prayers. Hope you get back to your Santas soon.

Al

Comment

I wish the best to your wife Ed, and a speedy recovery!

Comment

A speedy recovery to your wife, and you get some rest! She will be needing you a lot when she gets home.

Comment

I wish her a speedy recovery, will be thinking of you both. Do you have any idea how much longer before she can go home?

Comment

Hope your wife has a speedy recovery take care Ed

Comment

We have you both in our prayers Ed. I have had both hips replaced. I hope she has as good of a recovery as I have had. It take a while but I do not need a cane any more.

Comment

We pray and hope for the best for your wife Ed, your a good man , and I'm sure all will be well. fred k

Comment

Working...
                              X