• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo!!!

Cambece

Re: Tattoo!!!

Jacambece,
    Is this new?
    My oldest Son is a Tattoo Artist in New Orleans. All 5 of my Kids are artists. His Brothers have some beautiful tattoos; they say that's the only way they can collect his art!
    Wade

Comment

If you are coming to the open house, Wade, drag your son with you--I've got a few designs I'd like to get in ink Bob

Comment

Originally posted by wade clark
        Jacambece,
        Is this new?
        My oldest Son is a Tattoo Artist in New Orleans. All 5 of my Kids are artists. His Brothers have some beautiful tattoos; they say that's the only way they can collect his art!
        Wade
        yeah i just got it two nights ago, 3 hours in the chair from 9 till midnight, it was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jacambece
          yeah i just got it two nights ago, 3 hours in the chair from 9 till midnight, it was fun.
          FUN!!!!! Okay.Sarcastic Why didn't you just carve it in?

Comment

well after a few years and it turns into a big blue blob, you may wish you had carved some basswood LOL.............."Don't ask me how I know!"
            "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Its all in the care and placement of the tattoo that makes the difference. I have had my tatoos for over 20 plus years and they are not blobbed or one blue blobs. Tatoos where the sun will hit them tend to fade or get as you say blue blobs. Not a expert , just going by my own experience.

Comment

Give'em another 10 or 20 LOL
                "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Do you guys realize that in 20 or 30 years we are going to have a lot of grandmothers with alot of tattoos and some in funny places for grandmas lol

Just old Jim

Comment

Isn't it funny how a boy when he joins the Navy at 17 and ends up in a strange port and drinks a bit too much and has money in his pocket, ends up with a scantily-clad young lady (tattoo) on his belly?
                    What is really funny, is how later that same lady appears to have put on 300 pounds; not to mention all the hair on her chest that wasn't there 30 years earlier.

Comment

Hummmm....Rick! Sounds familiar. Oh.....just realized you were talking about a tatoo!!! Ooops!

Bob
                      Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

My Father in law had a battleship tattooed on his chest when he was young. Really nice one with sails and all.
                        The doctor had a hell of a time putting it back together after his triple bypass and valve replacement surgery.
                        Had a naked woman tattooed on his arm till his Five year old granddaughter started asking questions why he had a naked woman on his arm. It isn't naked now!

Comment

jacambece....nice ink! I had a little feather tattooed on my left ankle when I turned 40. Not a lot of flesh over the bone there...hurt like HELL...lol. Where she used white ink hurt the most 'cause she had to go deeper (she said...wonder if was in retaliation for the very loud name I used when she hit a nerve?? grin). Worth every jab, though. I've made a couple sketches for another small one.

One of the coolest things for me was when a girlfriend saw a sketch I had done of a kestrel face as part of research for a carving. Just the eyes and the beak and the rest of the features sort of fading so those eyes really stood out. She asked to borrow the sketch for something she wanted to do. She came back a few days later with the sketchbook and a brand new tat on her shoulder...way cool.

Comment

not saying im going to love this tattoo forever,but it has meaning so i think it will last a while and i care for it like its my child, over time i think it will age well and there will be more around it...im excited.

Cambece

Comment

Hi,
                              I found a great use for a tattoo! I built a Grandaughters curio clock for a wedding gift, & I was looking for a floral pattern for a carving on it.
                              Low & behold I found just what I wanted on the internet. Looking up flowers I came upon tattoos.
                              You'll never have to worry about this flower fading.

Chipncut

http://www.dikbrbcain.com/album1

Comment

Working...
                              X