Club Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Patches

I am looking to acquire patches from different clubs from around the country for a quilt. If your club has a patch that they sell please send me a p.m. with the information so that i could order one. My goal is to make a quilt and then raffle it off at the International Woodcarvers Congress when done. Thank you.
    Carol

Re: Club Patches

send me a PM with your request and your regular email address and I'll forward it on to our club president.

Comment

Ditto Eddy's comment, send me a PM.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to seeing them. Maybe those clubs with patches should post a photo, be fun to see all of them. Will take a photos of ours and post it.

Comment

I got the message that you called from my wife, and I will check and see if my club has a patch. I've never seen one, but that doesn't mean we don't have one! I will sure let you know if we do. We meet next weekend, so I'll know something then.
          'If it wasn't for caffeine, I wouldn't have any personality at all!"

http://mikepounders.weebly.com/
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-...61450667252958
          http://centralarkansaswoodcarvers.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is the patch from our club and the one from Congress. I have them sewn onto my leather apron. Thanks for checking Mike.

Comment

your regular email address and I'll forward it on to our club president.

Comment

[email protected]

It has begun!! Five came in the mail today from all over. It is fun to see all the different patches from the clubs.

Thank you!!

Comment

Twenty one so far, each one unique.

Comment

Hi Carol, yesterday I spoke with Fred and Ellen Ainge who take care of distributing the club paraphenalia for the Delaware Valley Woodcarvers and they agreed to send you one of our patches. I look forward to seeing the quilt in June.

Comment

As of today, I have 60, with more coming, some from as far away as the U.K. Thank you to all who have responded and those who have sent patches or as they call them in Canada, crests.

Please feel free to print off the attachment and share with your club members or carving friends.

Comment

If you provide a mailing address, we'll get the PA Delaware Valley Woodcarvers Club patch off to you right away!

Ellen and Fred Ainge

Comment

Working...
                        X