Pleasurable Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pleasurable Meeting

Yes, The little bride told me before meeting Donna, I had to behave. Sure is rough put my best foot forward.
    I really emjoyed the short visit. Basicly got to know each other. She did give the little bride some tips on carving as her hands give her problems. The llittle bride is going to try some of Donna's tips.

Comment

Really hard to put your best foot forward when its in your mouth! LOLApple
      "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

" What you talking about Willis"?
        Ah the old foot in mouth clear up to the hip trick eh?

Is that like foot and mouth disease? Or hip mouth?

Comment

toe main

Comment

OK carver6, cough up a picture so you can be in the family album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_S
              OK carver6, cough up a picture so you can be in the family album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              It wasn't a picture I coughed up!Apple

Comment

Would it be little mice?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_S
                  Would love to. Only problem, the wife and I have talked about buying a digital camera and we don't have any way to put a regular picture on an e-mail. (Personally, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to. The wife is the computer guru in our house.) Maybe when we spring for a camera I can participate in some of these shenanigans. Besides, who would want to see a picture of a bald, fat man.

See ya!!!
                  GaronCheers

Comment

We've seen worse! lol Bouncing S

Comment

Well Garon, They saw a grey haired fat man when I posted mine and a mice eat man when Dave posted his.Smile

Hey, we plan on a trip to thein-laws in a couple of weeks. will let ya know more later.

Comment

Well, golly guys! I'm sure glad I got out of town for a few days--three days of carving was a rare treat--and meeting Kenny (and his bride) and Ron was a special rare treat. I think it's awesome when we can make a trip and meet some of our WCI friends in the process.

Deborah, next time I drive east, I'll be sure to take all your phone numbers with me. Can't believe I was so close--and couldn't get there. Nancy, one of these days, I'll take out and head east and show up at your house for tea and cookies, too. Maybe during spring break....you'll be foxy and frisky again by then!

Hi Ho--Dave, you know you're welcome to stop in our neck of the woods any time they let you out of the sunbelt. And one of these days, I'll catch our carving friend, Garon, when I'm in the Springfield area.

I always enjoy carving and talking carving with friends. I know my husband thinks I'm nuts when I refer to my carving friends in Canada, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Arizona, Kansas, etc. But the love of carving makes for a great common denominator.

Soooooo, it was good to meet Kenny and Ron (and Bob this summer) and I look forward to meeting many more of you.

Donna T

PS Ron, was the cardinal the pattern you wanted? It was the last one that Bob had and I knew you were wanting to try your hand with a songbird.
                        From Missouri

Comment

Donna the cardinal pattern will work out great when I get the nerve. Was nice to meet you and am glad you made it home safe and sound.
                          Ron

Comment

Ditto Donna and Ron. Was way to short of a visit but maybe next time we can visit more. Donna, I as well as the little brideWink appreciate the tips and advice. Glad you made it home safely and had a great time at your carving seminar. Can't wait to see the finish piece.

Comment

Donna,
                              Would love to meet you for coffee and trade some stories. Drop me a PM and let me know when you can get this way.
                              Garon

Comment

Working...
                              X