Spring?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring?????

We very rarely get snow. Like once every 7 to 15 years. We also don't get much sun in summer either, usually fogged in. Rains bunches and frosty most nights when it's not raining during the winter.
    In the 40's and 50's here in the day. Still frosting a bit in the wee hours of the morning. Supposed to rain later or tomorrow.

Have no fear though. just saw about 150 geese going north. Good sign!
    My ETSY shop:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Originally posted by mdallensr View Post
      I have some bad news for those of you who follow Punxsutawney Phil. I was snow-throwing my drive this morning, with my big (48" wide) snow thrower when I came upon a bump in the snow. I didn't know what it was, but it didn't look like much so I just ran over it. What a commotion! After some banging and knocking, a stream of debris shot out of the chute, followed by some orange and red streaks, then a big thump and a ground hog flew across the yard! R.I. P. Phil. Mike
      LMAO, couldn't think of a better demise for that lying little creature.

Al, We do come back to that area at least every 2 or 3 years usually in mid Sept. It's our favorite spot in the whole state. We at one time talked about moving in the area, but guess I'm a troll by nature and would never last though a true UP winter.. I'd end up residing in that nice big building lol.
      I do hang onto my dream of a summer/fall log home on Lk Superior..hanging onto those lottery dreams

Comment

I think I would fall over and die in the snow. Why don't you fly over here? Well not tomorrow we are raining and flash flooding....smile Di
        . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Working...
        X