Beautiful morning up here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful morning up here.

Looks like maybe summer has finally arrived up here after a long wet/windy spring. This is the view from my back deck this morning............anyone jealous?....
    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Re: Beautiful morning up here.

Beautiful spot. I can't say jealous but I sure am envious. Enjoy it while its here.

Comment

Gorgeous view Soggy!
      Terry

Comment

Wow! That is beautiful and I would consider it a awesome playground.
        Where's your kayak?
        Greg

Comment

It looks beautiful there, Is the fishing good? That's what I miss, the fishing...none around here within a few hours drive...but the high plains have their own special beauty if you look for it. Enjoy your beautiful view.

Comment

A big yes, I am jealous. Absolutely beautiful. I would love to set out on your deck with a nice cup of coffee and watch the clouds float by. Ginny

Comment

Soggy, you're killin' me!
              Keep On Carvin'
              Bob K.

My Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rwkwoodcarving

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.kozakiewicz.9

My RWK Woodcarving Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rwkwood

My Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/rwkoz51/

Comment

Soggy
                You need tying up and throwing into that River Im green with envy mate its beautiful Good on ya
                What was your profession------ Bank robber LOL

Mike

Comment

Mike that's a small cove off a larger bay which is open out to the Atlantic. The area in the picture is completely void of water twice every 24 hours as the tide comes and goes. Didn't have to rob a bank to buy the land, I bought it from my brother-in-law forty years ago for.......................$50.00 ( of course 50 dollars was hard to come by back then....
                  Slow: I have caught mackrel. eles, and flounder within 100 yds of my back door, and during the past week we have seen at least 7 different white-tailed deer in the meadow shown in the middle picture.
                  Soggy
                  If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Beautiful view, Soggy- faces north I think- Weather comes in form that directionin the winter? I think that makes us northerners enjoy the seasons at least a little more than our southern cousins.
                    Buffalo Bif
                    www.bflobif.com

Comment

Now I know why you call yourself Soggy. You must have to hurry out and mow the grass while the water is out.

Love it, Tom
                      If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Beautiful Soggy!

Comment

Soggy
                          just got my pension for the month I think $50=£43 can I buy it off you? Ok Ill go as high as $65
                          Bet it look great covered in snow

Mike

Comment

Beautiful Soggy... Had a chance to purchase some property in Nova Scotia about 25-years ago when the retiring police chief at the VA I worked at was trying to unload the property he owned. I knew that it was beautiful country but I'd already turned down a patch of land in northern Vermont because of the distance. Didn't see how I'd make it all the way up to Canada. Good move on my part because now that I'm pushing' 70 with our health even the haul up to Tennessee is starting to wear on the wife and myself. But my advice is I'd quite jabbin', put the camera away, and get out there with that fishin' pole! <GRIN>n "Remember! If you're too busy to go fishing, you're to **** busy!

Comment

Hello Mr. Soggy,
                              What's your tide fluctuation there? Here, I think we have 4 1/2 to 5 foot average.
                              Do you go clam'n out your back door too?
                              Greg

Comment

Working...
                              X