Happy Birthday Groozier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Groozier

Have a great one. Hope you don't have to spend it shoveling snow.

Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Groozier

Best wishes from me also, both on the Birthday and the no snow shoveling! It's really coming down here right now, looks pretty though, setting here, looking out my window, in my nice warm house with my hot cup of tea! Talking

Happy Birthday, Groozier and many, many more! Talking Deborah

Comment

Dang, does anyone know how to get rid of that darn cigar smoking smilie face that appears when you type the word "Happy"....I can't stand that one! Angry Deborah

Comment

Head Bange Head Bange Head Bange Head Bange Deborah

Comment

Another birthday......may your age continue to grow and your youth continue to flow!

Al

Comment

Now Now....take your pills sis! BE Talking H A P P Y! LOL Remember Groozier, .44 is a terrific calibur!! LOL
            "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Have a very pleasant B Day Groozier. Hope you have many more.
              Ron

P.S. Deborah see how you get around that smiley!

Comment

Thanks to everyone,
                I could shovel some snow, but I'm not going to. I took the broom yesterday and swept off the sidewalks. That's as good as it gets around here. Today I'm just sitting around waiting for one of my favorite meals.Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and Garlic Bread and homemade cheesecake for dessert.
                I may get up enough energy to go out in the shop later. I'm working on some more carvings for Tamarack. It's a good thing that they give me lots of time, because some days I never go to the shop.
                I'm still trying to figure out how it feels to be 44. I know that getting older sure beats the alternative.
                groozier
                To God be the Glory, Amen.

Comment

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Groozier! 44, lots of great carving years ahead of you. Hope you get some good carving tools for your birthday.

Bob
                  Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

H*PPY BIRTHDAY Groozier. I hope you get a big stack of tools as presents.

Comment

Working...
                    X