New WCI Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New WCI Issue?

Don't worry, Marci...you'll get several notices when your subscription is coming due. There is a description of what the barcodes and numbers mean off and on in the magazine--but it wasn't in the Spring issue...

But you will get notices in the mail!

Bob

Comment

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but hoping to find it in the mail box today. I have been grieving, listening to all of the reports of what is in this issue. Like Marci, I thought maybe there was an error and my subscription had run out. Was already to call and wine and snuff about my missing issue

Comment

Well Dave,
        You ain't gonna like this, but I got mine around the 7th or 8th, and it seems like I always get mine before you. As you know we are only about 150 miles apart, as well as 150 from the "Sticker Patch". I think they call that a politically correct triangle.
        Flagstaff has always thought of itself as the red headed step child, but I have no idea why you guys are behind us on mail. I know there are a bunch of trucks running RT 98 between PHX and LV, and Kingman is just about dead center. Just not logistical.
        If you want, call me up [it's almost local] and I'll read all the good parts and lie about the photos, and you won't have to move your lips and carve at the same time. That should produce some kind of winner.
        But seriously, sorry you have not got it, it is one of the better ones. Squarebriggs has a great article/pictorial, as well as your Santa, so congratulations to you also.
        Good things come to those that wait.
        Jim
        P.S. Donna, Us here in the High Country of Arizona are hoping and praying for a real winter in short order. Perks or no perks.

Comment

Well......would you believe I got it today? And for those of you that care......my wife found the fox LOL..................already emailed it in! Phoenix gets it 8 days before we do? Ours I think goes thru Las Vegas?
          "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

No more moaning eh? Well, not untill the next issue! Just Monkey ing around.
            Glad ya got it Dave.

Comment

Okay Hi Ho, I'll take over the moaning for you now! Smile

Still no sign of the issue up in the backwoods of the Great White North! I know we are a little behind up here and a little hard to get to, but geez, I know the snowmobiles are still getting through.

Bob
              Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

well I have to do a little wineing also, I haven't got mine either. the saying goes " neither rain or sleat or snow can slow the mail " so that is why all you guys got yours , here where it is sunny and in the 70 s it does't say anything about sun . I think I saw my mailman down at the beach. that is why we ( me ) haven't got ours (mine).

Just old Jim

Comment

Dave I got mine on the 7th.....and there AIN'T no FOX in mine anywhere!

I think it's got something to do with NSA. There is a micro-thin electronic chip planted somewhere in my copy, and only after someone says they found the fox and then the next issue shows a picture of it, the chip activates and the FOX appears in my copy.

I got this scam figgered out! And you thought only foreighn terrorists were the target of electronic surveilance.....HAH!

Al

Comment

I just subscribed this past Wednesday (Feb 15th). I didn't get any email or confirmation about it, so I called the subscription services. It went through smoothly, then I asked when I'd get the first issue. The rep said it will ship out on March 10th, since they only ship once a month. She also said that I'll get the Ultimate Carving Patterns book with it. When I placed the subscription order, I was given 3 freebie options, Power Carving #3, Santa Carving with Myron Bowman, and 2006 Carving Pattern Collection. I chose Power Carving #3, but I guess I'm getting the Ultimate Carving Patterns instead, which is fine, I just got a pretty good deal on a lot of basswood on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi_Ho_Sliver
                      Well......would you believe I got it today? And for those of you that care......my wife found the fox LOL..................already emailed it in! Phoenix gets it 8 days before we do? Ours I think goes thru Las Vegas?
                      Talking Hey CONGRATULATIONS! I have yet to find that little varmit!
                      Kathy

Comment

I received mine Friday - FINALLY. Squrbrigg's cover is so beautiful it is worth the wait.

Comment

Mine still hasn't arrived. That ship will need refit before I get my issue. LOL.

Comment

I decided not to wait... I bought one Saturday night... Haven't found the fox from ANY issue yet!

ho hum....

Comment

oh where ....oh where ...is my wci gone ! i feel just like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas to come. I never ever said I wasn't just a kid at heart.
                              Just old Jim

Comment

Tick tock, tick tock.....it's like waiting for water to boil! At least I know the magazine has made it to the province. Had a phone call from my cousin David in Sussex last night, poor lad thought he was seein' things! Pat (his wife) brought home the magazine for him to read (look at the pictures really )
                                "What you doin' on the front of that magazine, I figured it was True Crime at first and you was stealin' that ship!"
                                "Some proud of Sam's photography for the cover, seein' as she didn't have much to work with!"

Still no sign of the post office mule up here. Maybe today!

Bob
                                Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X