New WCI Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New WCI Issue?

Morning folks, finally got a copy of the new issue! My friendly book store recieved theirs yesterday and called me right away. So that's what all the fuss is about! I see that guy evey day when I shave, only he doesn't look that good........more grey!

Thanks BobD and the folks at WCI, you did a wonderful job with the mess I gave ya. Sam's (my daughter) pictures look great, she's very excited, her first magazine cover, and an international one at that! Her daughter looked at it and said: "There's Grampie!!!" That's the highest praise indeed!! Smile

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Well Bob, I saw you in a magazine store yesterday. But my issue hasn't arrived yet. Should have bought the copy I had in my hands, but thought mine surely would be here today. I didn't dare thumb through the copy, only look at the cover. clerk was watching me too sharp.

Comment

for those of you who can't find the fox.
        I found it! Here it is:
        Wink

Comment

I got mine yesterday at (wed. 2/22...2:27pm) yep almost in time for the next issue.

Just old Jim

Comment

I wonder what they'd think if they got an email saying someone found the fox.. under Wood Carving Illistrated, under off topic, under post "New WCI Issue", page 4... LOL

Comment

Working...
            X