X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi_Ho_Sliver
    replied
    Re: New WCI Issue?

No......I have not received mine yet! thats why the gripe LOL, I just got something the other day from connecticut and it only took 2 days? Why is a little magazine take two weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Lightningbolt
    replied

I got mine last Thursday, February 9th and I feel quite fortunate because I always seem to get mine right away???

I'm quite sure that it's the sole fault of the US postal Service and not WCI or the publisher's, but I'm just guessing. UPS sure has given the postal Service a run for their money on competition for package-type deliveries over the last few decades but unfortunately, the postal Service still has "The" monopoly on the smaller first class type mail like letters and "ah-hummm"....periodicals like magazines.

Sure wish there was a "way" to light a fire under another government beurocracy but it don't look like UPS or Fed-Ex wants it, soooooooooo... I guess we're all at the mercy of the postal Service when "they" want us to get our magazine.

Maybe we should write our senators and representatives in Washington!!! Good luck on that though.

Leave a comment:

• sheltiecarver
    replied

Hi Ho,
    I haven't gotten mine yet - I will assume that mine would be a day or 2 later than yours, to allow the snails to crawl that much farther west.
    Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Goody
    replied

Got mine on Friday. I live just south of Pa. in baltimore so if you just got yours on the other side of the country wheres mine been. I was surprisied when I mailed out the santa blanks. Some people far away got thiers a week before some that were close by. Go Figure! Now I just got to find the time to read it!
    Goody

Leave a comment:

• Hi_Ho_Sliver
    started a topic New WCI Issue?

New WCI Issue?

OK this is getting a bit old! Every month we are the last in a long line to get our issue...if I am not mistaken, some of you received yours a week and a half ago! Is that right? How about some dates from those of you that have received yours, I think maybe a fire needs to be set under the printer or distributor!! imhoThumbs Dow
Working...
X