Prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayer request

Welcome home Nancy. It is great to see you back and with us so soon after surgery. You take it easy on your recovery, one step at a time, one day at a time. We'll be here for you.

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Thank you. This is no fun. But it sure is nice to get out of that MISERABLE hospital.
      I can't eat and I can't talk .... TYPING is everything.

Comment

Can't talk?! I'm hoping that is from the nasty tubes they put down your throat when you have surgery!

One thing I know for sure, if Ben hears that he'll really think you are the 'perfect woman'! I'm not telling him...that's for sure! Sarcastic Deborah

P.S. Type away, we're all so happy to hear from you!!!

Comment

Nancy, Charlotte Gibbs just e-mailed me and ask me to post a message here. She just got DSL and for some reason is having some problems with e-mail and being able to post replys on here.

She said to tell you how proud she is of you and that she thanks the Lord for all the prayers.

She also mentioned the picture you posted. She said "Isn't that just like Nancy...she's such a hoot...No wonder everyone loves her so"! Have to agree with that, you've set a great example for all of us!! Deborah

Comment

Nancy,
            You look beautiful!!! I'm so glad to see you--and to see that you are recovering! I've been sending a lot of positive thoughts your way!

And don't worry--type away...in fact, my moniker on Yahoo messanger is Gunslinger1_1

IM me if you need someone to chat to--IMs like those are a great momentary distration from fairy on the box articles that I'm pulling my hair out over <just kidding Deborah>

Bob

Comment

God is good!!!!!! welcome back Nancy!

Comment

God is love! Glad you are up and at'em!! You look great can't believe your out of the hospital already!

Love Art & Dorothy

Comment

Outstanding Nancy! Praise God for your recovery. prayers are still being lift up for you and your recovery. God is not only good, he is GREAT.

Comment

Working...
                  X