terrible accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible accident

i seen this picture of a terible accident, makes your heart go out to the family, no details all we can do is surmise what happened , It looks like to me he must have been fishing with his father or friends and fell into the tackle Box , and was very lucky non of the hooks hit his eyes.................................I will never complain about my kids again. lol
    Just old Jim

Re: terrible accident

Whew! Jim...
    That makes me think of "only a mother could love it" and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but don't you wonder why anyone would think that cute? Like you said, sure makes you thankful for normal kids.
    Donna T
    From Missouri

Comment

You have to wonder what goes through a persons mind that would make them do this to themselves! Like to see this fellow go through the airport screening........

Comment

If only you all could have seen me in my younger days...

For me, it was shock and awe...and to make people ask themselves asking what I was thinking...

Bob

Comment

...only in California!!! (LMAO!) Jester
          When I cut myself, I bleed sawdust!
          Please view my carving website and blog site: http://3crosseswoodcarving.com
          My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/3CrossesWoodcarving
          My Email: [email protected]
          My Face book Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/3Cros...g/267742984970

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/3CrWoodcarving
          My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/garymcdaniel

Comment

EEEWWWW!
            Hope I don't step in it.
            Why does the phrase "Slap Yo Mama" come to mind?
            Jim

Comment

i bet their momma and daddy are real proud of that child. just think good tuition money was probably spent on that.

good Lord what is the world coming too.

just my 2 cents

bart

Comment

Come on Bart...those piercings and tattoos all look homemade...so each of those piercings only cost $3 or so...

GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR!

I bet ever his mom won't kiss him--too much chance of getting caught in a ring <grin>

Bob

Comment

Want to scare someone like that. Go after them with a real strong magnet.

Comment

Wow thats ugly...
                    Looks like he was out hunting Quail with the vice president...LOL
                    art

Comment

Good grief, what a sight that is!! Thanks for sharing the picture with us, Jim, just makes me appreciate my children even more!

Speaking of pictures, want to share one of you in your younger days, BobD?? Bet if we took a vote, everyone would want to see it. Did it involve any piercings? You seemed to come up with a 'home done' dollar amount pretty quickly there, young man! Wink

Hmmmm, maybe the 'Goth' look, all in black....oh yeah, that would be a shock and awe look, all right! Deborah

Comment

Originally posted by BobD
                        If only you all could have seen me in my younger days...

For me, it was shock and awe...and to make people ask themselves asking what I was thinking...

Bob

We don't need to Bob, we can see you now! LOLHappy
                        "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Well...it was my ex wife that did the piercings...I just designed a homemade tattoo gun--and have since realized that India ink tattoos (thankfully) fade over time. I'm not sure what posessed me to try to tattoo my right shoulder--especially since I'm right handed <grin>

I'll see if I can't dig one up...but here's a mental image--mid-back length, all one length, dyed blue-black hair (sometimes with temporary striped in Fuscia, green, blue, or violet) dressed in all black (black shiny leather pants, a black tank top under a black fishnet shirt, black Doc Martins with red laces, black lipstick, dark black eyeliner, and those novelty contacts that give you cat's eyes....

Kinda looked like the late Brandon Lee in the movie The Crow.

But I don't have any photos from that time--I was anti-camera at that point. My one driver's liscense from that time I had to "Clean up" a bit--so I look like Charles Manson <grin>

But I clean up real nice <grin>. Thank my present wife for that <grin>

Bob

Comment

Being a 'visual' person, I can already see you looking like that.....it's a very scary site, that's for sure!! Thank goodness you found a good woman who could 'clean you up'! Sounds like she came along just in time!! Talking Deborah

Comment

Errr sounds like that thing we throw peanuts at! Cowboy
                              "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Working...
                              X