terrible accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: terrible accident

I don't even come close to what Bob did. I remember when I was building house's and we finally got a nail gun I think I was the first to shoot one through my hand and later someone else helped me out by shooting one in my knee. I had no desire to do any peircings but back then men didn't wear earrings either. But to each his own.

Comment

Nah, it is Hilary Clinton just after she wakes up each morning!
      Before ya jump, I am not a Bush fan either.

Sad state our country is in that allows a cretin like that to walk around. But ya got to love the freedom for a person to do that to him/herself.
      Just Monkey ing around!

Comment

I think that Ron said it best "To each their own" This young man for what ever reason has decided to decorate himself this way. It maybe because he has bad facial problems or maybe just as someone said it is for shock factor. When we see how some of the African tribes mutilate themselfs we dont bat an eye but when it someone from our society be are shocked. He maybe a really nice person just trying to fit in. What ever I am glad that my kids didnt do that to them selfs but they all went and got tatoo's against my better judgment. He also maybe like me I hate my tatoo but the scar it would leave would be worse. I wonder what this young man will think when he gets to my age he will also probably regret it but when we are young we are proud of them. Just my thoughts for what they are worth
        Colin
        Jim - The Doing is as much fun as the Viewing!
        Jackson, MS

Comment

Working...
        X