Ahem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem....

Would someone up there *points NORTHward* please shut the door??

That cold air is killin my water pipes. I've been under the house most of the afternoon thawing out pipes.

Right now its -27 with a -38* windchill... furnace hasnt shut off all day. Boy were we spoiled this Dec/Jan.. nice and warm and now this cold blast ..uffda.

Re: Ahem....

Yep, daybefore it was 75 and now, it is 17. Makes for sick people!

Comment

We won't talk about the temps down here (about 60 this morning), but maybe your cold period is worth not having to endure several hurricanes each summer!!!

Comment

Sorry, tried to but the damm wind blew the door off the hinges, with my hand frozen to it! Figure I'll sail along with the breeze until we hit somewhere warm! It sure ain't here!!!

Bob
        Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Well down about 50 yesterday brrrr and no hurricanes either! And the earthquakes ,...they are in california....but we got leezards, leezards , leezards! LOLCowboy
          "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Originally posted by mik1947
            We won't talk about the temps down here (about 60 this morning), but maybe your cold period is worth not having to endure several hurricanes each summer!!!
            I know what you mean about the hurricanes. I bought my first home in Gainesville 2 months before the worst hurricane season on record. Had to drop all my classes because there was not enough time to work, go to school and keep up with all the clean up and repair.

Comment

....but we got leezards, leezards , leezards!

Yeper and meeses, too!

Comment

Thumbs Up Ditto, HiHo! We've got bunches of leezards (little green ones) and last weekend I had to run a wild razorback out of my backyard!!

Comment

Well, you may have leezards, leezards, leezards, but WE got bleezards, bleezards, bleezards!

Al

Comment

Maybe we all get what we deserve! Cool
                    "Lif iz lik a box "o" choc lets, ya nevr kno whut yull git!"

Comment

Sunny and warm today (about 500 miles north of vancouver), clear and cool at night. Some rain, but almost no north wind to bring the cold.

I'm thinking of going out today and work on my tan.

Comment

Working...
                      X