A song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A song

I do not normally do this. But this 96 year old man wrote this song for his belated wife. It was in our newspaper....when I heard the story and listen to song, it really was a heart felt song, that I wanted to share with all of you. As I know you will appreciate good story, ....and a great song!!!. Warning it is noted as a tear jerker.....yea, I cried.....did you? Here is the link
    96-year-old man records tearjerker love song for his late wife - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL
    . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Re: A song

dileon why did you make me cry this morning? normally I avoid this stuff but since it had yr endorsement I looked. It is nice to see someone in this life has something beautiful.

Comment

I saw the story on TV yesterday. Really sweet!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful.

Tim

Comment

Heart rendering
          Shakey

Comment

What a wonderful story. Thanks for posting.

Comment

This is what is real art is about, things that are so deeply touching that it is felt by others in a kind of profound way. It does not matter if it a song, or a painting or a carving that you have done, because it is the heart, the mind, and life put it all together it can speak great words. I say like this man ....anyone can create such beautiful things if it comes from the depth of the heart like this was done. We need more songs like this, more art that makes you feel alive.... I never had a song that touched me like this one....it was such an honor to watch how and why it was created. I am glad a few people felt the same way I did.
              . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Oh my, that is just a beautiful story and song
                Nice to see/hear wonderful stories and kind people in the newspaper

Thank-you for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X