My apprentice.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apprentice.........

Looks like I've got my work cut out for me if I'm going to get this fellow interested in carving and painting..........
    I was painting some fridge ornaments and Duffus decided to climb up on the table and go to sleep. I was deep into painting when the flash went off........the wife thought it was "cute".........
    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Re: My apprentice.........

Duffus looks like a great apprentice!

Comment

Hey Soggy, I think that paper weight purrs.
      Greg

Comment

Cats do stuff like that...a lot. And chips cling to their fur, until they are someplace else then they fall off...a lot.

Comment

I'm surprised the second picture didn't show paint and fur flying and the cat on your head!
          Arthur

Comment

Your wife is right, that is very cute. Looks like you have a real buddy there. That's a very pretty cat and looks like a very happy cat.

Comment

Soggy, I think you either need a bigger bench or Duffus needs a diet...
              Buffalo Bif
              www.bflobif.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bif View Post
                Soggy, I think you either need a bigger bench or Duffus needs a diet...
                I agree ; I think I need a bigger bench and BOTH Duffus and I need to go on a diet...........

Comment

He should work out well with the painting, he comes equipped with his own brush.

Safe Carving and God Bless,

Mark

Comment

The very best of apprentices I say, just as useful as the human variety(Useless!!!!), but far quieter and happier to be in our company. Good onya for sharing the moment.

Comment

Duffus looks like an adequate shop supervisor, but only when they want to.
                      I have a little chip sweeper, Heidi. She has a folded blanket at the end of my bench.
                      We have a truce about who gets to sit & work where. But that changes, cat-like, every day.

I used to be so self-absorbed about carving that the cat was a supreme nuisance.
                      Now, I don't care any more at all. All I do is make certain that she can't jump up on the bench and land in a mess of tool edges.
                      Brian T

Comment

Instructor and Duffus look great
                        And I love your hair dryer darling Ha Ha Ha

Shakey

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey875 View Post
                          I love your hair dryer darling Ha Ha Ha

Shakey
                          Mike; That hair dryer is for speeding up the drying process when I'm painting....................just look at the top of that shiny cranium and you'd know I have no other use for a hair dryer............

Comment

What would we do without our pets. Duffus looks right at home on your bench. I feel sorry for those people who don't have pets. They don't know what they are missing. Ginny

Comment

Great picture. I have two cats that regularly jump up on my carving bench, which I don't mind at all, except when I'm trying to paint.

Comment

Working...
                              X