Bellevue, OH Wood Carving Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellevue, OH Wood Carving Show

We will have our annual Wood Carving Show in the VFW on RT. 20 in Bellevue Ohio on Feb. 1 & 2. Free parking and admission. Come see us. Mike
    Matthew

Re: Bellevue, OH Wood Carving Show

Too far, but I do love shows. Please take LOTS of pictures and post them after the event.

Comment

We go every year....its like the first sign of spring hahaha
      Dave
      https://www.facebook.com/baggerleather/

Comment

About 4 hours away....might make for a nice day!

Jim

Comment

Welcome to all; the food is good, the carvings are good and varied, and the fellowship is just unmatched with a hall full of carvers. Mike
          Matthew

Comment

What are the hours?

Comment

10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday.
              Matthew

Comment

Just a reminder; come and see us this Saturday and Sunday in Bellevue, OH
                Matthew

Comment

Wife and I are coming on Saturday!

Comment

My wife and I and a friend made the trip down on Saturday. It was 4 hours, but well worth it! Lots of real nice people and some really great carvings.
                    It was really nice to meet mdallensr in person! Thank you, Mr. Allen, for the heads up about the show and the weather forecast.

We had a real nice day!

Jim

Comment

Thanks for the good words, Jim. It's always good to put a face to a name from our message forum. You picked the right day to travel to Bellevue. I got up Sunday morning to go to the show a little early, and found 6" of "partly cloudy" in my driveway. But I got it cleared away and made it to the show on time. Each exhibitor gets to pick a carving to be photographed and submitted to Chip Chats, and that's a Sunday morning activity. Got-r-dun!

We had an official count of visitors on Saturday of 355, not counting those who came in the side door or from the canteen in the VFW. We usually have about 700 for the weekend, and I'm guessing we did that again. We were all packed up and home in plenty of time to be bored by the Super Bowl. Mike
                      Matthew

Comment

Working...
                      X